Solid Advice

Well, uh, if you say so…

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Skinny-D)

This entry was posted in Bad Signs. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Solid Advice

1. Sirius Lunacy says:

2. LOL. I just got this from a buddy in NYC (IIRC he’s in Queens). He just retired and just before all this blew up he took a bucket-list train trip from NY to Seattle, then flew back. He’s ok, not sick (well a little in the humor department… 🙂

Okay, so once I retired I wanted to do a lot of traveling.
    Well, Since my train trip I’ve been to:
    Kitchenton,
    Coucharado,
    Chairview, and
    Toiletchusetts.
    That place was a real shithole!

3. Dennis Cole says:

My HO scale model railroad goes to ALL those places!

4. Dennis Cole says:

And I see no reason to explain just why I bought that special “gauge,” the “HO” size.

5. Reblogged this on Does Anyone Know Where I Set My Coffee? and commented:

I am hooked on this blog “Mock Paper Scissors” and hope to someday be honored the distinction of being awarded “scissorhead” status. Read the comments especially by Sirius lunacy, brucedesertrat, julesmomcat, Dennis Cole, MDavis and of course master of ceremony and chief sissorhead the razor sharp tengrain. Check out “Hello (From the Inside)” an adelle parody in the comments section.

6. I was just dragged over here (not really kicking and screaming) by star…cart… (what??!! I’m a lazy typist… so sue me!!) and my OCD demands that I make a contribution, so here goes:

Texts from my brothers:

Brother “Duckbite”:
    “Who would have thought that Passover/Seder would be canceled by a Plague?”

Brother “Lizard”:
    “All of us.”

Brother Duckbite is a deer hunter, and he and his wife live in a real log cabin which the local squirrels are trying to chew to pieces.

So I asked him:
    “I am fresh out of lamb’s blood. You got any spare deer blood to smear on my doorpost?”

And he replied:
    “Would squirrel suffice?”

7. Dennis Cole says:

I meant “fellow Scissorheads;” you’re no more “mine” than tRump “owns” his Generals.

8. Yellowdog says:

At least it wasn’t corn hole yourself. That’s only for when you run out of toilet paper.

9. Bruce388 says:

As smart people pointed out when Mike Huckabee babbled about using corn cobs instead of toilet paper, those cobs are several months away. So any corn teening will have to wait for a while.

10. Steve-O says:

Obviously, we all missed who this targeted.
    Judge Roy Moore.