(UPDATED) Goes Pro, part infinity

Stable Jenius

As we all know, Lord Damp Nut is a man who knows how to hold a grudge, whether it is the Kenyan Usurper, Hillary, Willard, Democrats, China, the Deep State, wind mills, the late Sen. John McCain, and of course the FAKE NEWS! I’m sure I’ve left a few victims out, but you know, no one is perfect except for the self-proclaimed Chosen One, our Very Stable Jenius.

Anyway, our Spidy Senses are tingling because we think he’s found yet another foe to vanquish in his life work of victimizing everyone who doesn’t kiss his big orange butt: Governors. There’s Gavin Newsom (who won’t rake the forests as instructed), Inslee The Snake, Andrew Cuomo, and the latest upstart: Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

President Donald Trump disparaged Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer during a Thursday interview on Fox News after she criticized the federal government’s lack of preparedness and sluggish response to the coronavirus pandemic.

“She is a new governor, and it’s not been pleasant,” Trump told Sean Hannity.

“We’ve had a big problem with the young — a woman governor. You know who I’m talking about — from Michigan. We don’t like to see the complaints.”

“We don’t like to see the complaints”? He really said it out loud on Cable News.  Also: he won’t say her name. That’s mighty chivalrous of you, Lord Damp Nut.

So Whitmor did what she could: she replied to him on Twitter where she knew he would see it:

Doesn’t she know that many say that Lord Damp Nut has deserved a perfect 10 for his handling of the China Virus?

His remarks came as Whitmer on Thursday asked for a major disaster declaration from the federal government.

At least 10 states have received major disaster declarations from the Trump administration with the latest being New Jersey, Maryland, Missouri and Illinois on Thursday.

Trump told Hannity he was still weighing Michigan’s disaster request before attacking Whitmer, a Democrat, without using her name, saying “she’s not stepping up.”

“I don’t know if she knows what’s going on, but all she does is sit there and blame the federal government,” Trump said.

“She doesn’t get it done, and we send her a lot. Now, she wants a declaration of emergency, and, you know, we’ll have to make a decision on that. But Michigan is a very important state. I love the people of Michigan.”

Of course, he doesn’t say it, but you know, the governor is a Skirt, and well, that won’t do. Silly Michigan.

And then things turned ominous:

After President Donald Trump issued scathing comments about Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, saying she’s “not stepping up,” and “doesn’t know what’s going on,” she told WWJ 950 the state is having trouble getting the equipment they need to fight the novel coronavirus.

“What I’ve gotten back is that vendors with whom we’ve procured contracts — They’re being told not to send stuff to Michigan,” Whitmer said live on air. “It’s really concerning, I reached out to the White House last night and asked for a phone call with the president, ironically at the time this stuff was going on.”

So you see, Cadet Bone Spurs is declaring war on Michigan and on doctors/nurses/hospitals/patients and you gotta wonder if this is what a leader does in a crisis.

She added she has a good working relationship with Vice President Mike Pence, and she’s grateful for that and eager to work with the president.

“We have to be all hands on deck here, and personal attacks are never something I have engaged in. I need help from the federal government, we all do.”

The president seemingly has not returned the call she made to the White House last night.

I wouldn’t stay up late, Governor. That phone call ain’t coming. It’s not the way Lord Damp Nut rolls.

UPDATE 1: Just in case you didn’t think Lord Damp Nut could be more petty, well, here you go:

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to (UPDATED) Goes Pro, part infinity

1. FELINE MAMA says:

That is what he uses his energy (drug induced or natural) he has left. HATE & REVENGE !!
    That’s our PrickOTUS !!!!!!

2. Perturbation says:

Big orange butt? I’d wager many quatloos that his big butt is ghostly white, like a clear plastic trash bag full of 20 gallons of cottage cheese.

But just to make clear I don’t dislike him just for the many absurd things about his appearance, let me say he also behaves like a man whose head is full of a quart of cottage cheese.

3. osirisopto says:

Something tells me the Scion corp has its eyes on some Michigan homes that are just about to be sold in probate for pennies on the dollar.

4. Don Fanucci trump “You and your friends should show me some respect. You should let me wet my beak a little.”

I remember how that ended, too…

5. Pyed says:

Sometime soon, I hope that an official of some; top secret; deep state bureau; or a pissed off
    army corporal, loads a grand piano into a C-47, and the next time Lord Damp Nut’s ridiculous fuzzy topknot is given an airing under the sun that C-47 does a flyby imitating what pigeons are known to do, only using that piano.

6. lsamsa says:

This lunatic is a threat to the nation…is that not reason to remove him from office?
    I don’t know all the ins and outs of your constitution/bill of rights…but this is clearly a case of ‘unfit for office’, no?

• MDavis says:

He’s already loaded the offices who should enforce that sort of thing with shills who mean to enforce the status quo for his billionaire buddies even if it means he’s their representative. It’s kind of an end-game situation. R’s have been working toward this sort of top level support for their chicanery for decades, now. Example – Moscow Mitch blocking Merrick Garland’s nomination so he can make room for a shill in his place, a judge who came down on the side of a trucking company when one of their operators determined he could stay with his broken down truck and freeze to death or abandon his load to save himself. Commerce uber us plebes.

• Lsamsa says:

Yeah, I do know…guess I was just grasping at straws & some pie in the sky stuff.
        We are all so incredibly worried…however, I cannot even fathom how you all are even trying to handle what is going on in your own country.
        I lived in the U.S. many decades ago, a truly wonderful experience that I will always treasure.
        I just talked to my best friend from there…she, like myself, are both high-risk if we contract this virus, well probably toast.
        I truly worry much more about her than myself during this due to circumstances.
        Be safe.
        Sorry, not feeling the humour this evening. It will return…off to look at kittys’ raptures.

• MDavis says:

Thanks, Lsamasa –
        I’m not trying to be flippant, and I am sorry if I popped a bubble for you. I never seem to know when I should just let the bubble be.
        Stay safe – and those kitties are awesome. I was really struck by that last fluffy one. Is he a beauty, or is it just that the fluffy cats appeal to me? Don’t care, I think he’s gorgeous.

7. donnah says:

Color me ignorant, but how is it legal for a president to withhold or deny services for specific states? How can he do this? And if nothing can be found in the Constitution to prevent this crime, are the people of Michigan paying attention? Will they vote against him in November?

• Bruce388 says:

One thing we’ve learned in the last three years — How much damage one person can do.

• MDavis says:

“… how is it legal for a president to withhold or deny services for specific states?”
      Pretty sure it isn’t legal, something about all being created equal, congress shall not deny equal treatment to any state’s citizens for electing a woman governor (I just know that is part of his problem with her – she’s a “her”) .
      But, he is not concerned with legality, never has been, and his black hole of a heart soul is sucking DC ethical, moral and legal issues below the even horizon.
      Oh, here, I found my notes on that –

The even horizon is a distance limit, when an observer approaches a [m]ass hole’s singularity, beyond from which it is not theoretically possible to even.

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

He may “love the people of Michigan,” but most of its coronavirus cases are in Detroit, which doesn’t love him. And yeah, the UP will probably vote for him again.

9. Pingback: The People Of WA, MI, NY Are Americans | personnelente

10. ali redford says:

🙂 Thank you, Karla, I’d forgotten that was two separate people. The tune and voice came into my head while I read reading MDavis’s comment. 🙂