I Detect a Trend!

News at 11.

At least three people have sent me this tweet in the last day:

This is what happens when investigative journalists get bored in isolation? Sure, we’ll go with that. But honestly, who knew?

Mystery solved!

Now get to work on Lord Damp Nut’s taxes, mmm-kay?

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to I Detect a Trend!

1. Best comment in the thread: “Damn, the way this year is going I was expecting this to involve Nazis.”

2. Bruce388 says:

After skimming that thread I need to lie down for awhile.

3. R White says:

Interesting take and I’m paraphrasing here with my own words:

“The beltway media is neither willing nor equipped to deal with dolt4.5’s petty & vulgar behavior so it just kind of mentions it and moves on or doesn’t mention it at all. It really is like an abusive family. We’re not equipped to grapple with what’s actually happening so we just persist in a state of denial.”

• MDavis says:

From the link:

but she told WWJ she has never personally attacked the president

Pretty sure he disagrees. After all, she told the truth about what he was doing and the results that she’s having to deal with.

4. SkinnyDennis says:

Well wouldn’t have Circuit worked?

5. SkinnyDennis says:

Circuit judges 😉

6. Lsamsa says:

Oh good…seeing that title & the picture, I worried that Triscuits would be the next thing to be hoarded by the stupids. Whew.
    See, my hubby just caught on to Triscuits & hummus, one of my favourite snacks. Well, he cleaned us out of both within a few days. Isn’t that special?!

7. Pyed says:

I can’t follow tweet logic (Is such thing?) All I got was someone was bent out of shape because color of box is changed, Suggest they not eat box.

8. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

And to think that, all this time, I thought it referred to Triticum.

• MDavis says:

It looks like a many-layered name. I see three (heh) connections, with your comment.
      Biscuits – Tri- comes after Bi-
      Elect-Tri-city, the original boast of “made with electricity!”
      and now Triticum, for the genus of wheat
      – (I remember looking up triticale when I was but a child. It was nice to see that it was a real grain, not just something made up for the tribbles to eat. )