Quid Goes Pro

Sweet Jeebus with a horse head, this buffoon said it out loud: “Be nice to me OR ELSE!”

Also: NY could have ordered ventilators two years ago?

(Hat tip: Crooks and Liars)

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Quid Goes Pro

1. purplehead says:

Will somebody please put this guy out of our misery? xrist on a crutch. There is no worse person in the world.

2. MDavis says:

Dude owns hotels (that are supposed to be out of his hands now due to emoluments!) and they are building hospitals?
    Here’s a recurring thought of mine throughout this disaster:
    No wonder this clown keeps going bankrupt!

• MDavis says:

I can’t believe that I forgot who was talking, er, lying. Some places are putting up tents, he’s probably claiming those as “hospitals built”, if there is that much truth to this goon.

3. julesmomcat says:

Sorry – I cannot watch him; the sound of his voice gets nausea writhing in my gut, and a barf bag becomes necessary.

4. Dennis Cole says:

“They” are NOT building ANY hospitals OR medical centers in NY, or anywhere else for that matter. And the reason Cuomo didn’t buy 20,000 ventilators at “a really great price?” Because that “really great price” would have had to be below $30,000 each, but even then, he couldn’t ask the State to go that deeply into debt.

No, the deal was for the Feds to help, by aiding in the purchase, because they were intended to be stored in NY, but made available to the rest of the country. The thinking went that in the next pandemic (Obama’s bunch had already dealt with two,) NY would likely have the greatest number of sick people to begin with, as they ARE the Hub of Commerce, as well as being a major transportation center, so it only made sense to store them, or at least a majority of them there.

But if you recall, the Rethuglicon-controlled Congress put the kibosh on that, and other, “lofty, pie-in-the-sky” proposals. Obama’s team did, however, manage to arrange for the purchase & storage of other medical equipment and supplies, like masks and gowns, but when someone went to check those warehouses recently, it turns out they had been emptied, with no record of transference, or any other clues to their disappearance. I read this last week, and it came from a “respectable source,” but now I can’t find any mention of it, like it had been swept under the rug, but it does account for the unexplained shortages they encountered, when they first began acknowledging the Virus, and its possible devastation.

Just another “Conspiracy Theory,” I suppose.

• MDavis says:

DC, you might be the source where I read about that warehouse.

• Dennis Cole says:

MD – could very well be. I commented a coupla times on it, and there was more than just one warehouse. I wish I had “bookmarked” the site where I saw it, but I assumed it was a story too big to go away.

I’ll search again, a little later in the day, but you should read today’s Axios, what an eye-opener!

• MDavis says:

It goes right to a COVID dashboard – that’s a keeper.
        Thank you.

5. Listen, we just built a brand-new Children’s Hospital here in Buffalo … the thing is, it has fewer beds than the OLD one. Go figure.

I remember back in the 1980’s, we had small community hospitals in every neighborhood & by the mid-1990’s, they had all been closed, due to something called “profitability”. We were told that Buffalo & WNY had “too many” hospital beds. YEAH! There was a HUGE hospital (Millard Fillmore Gates Circle) that was closed & then blown up & torn down so they could build luxury apartments there. That was just a few years ago! SO NOW … we’re told there’s not enough hospitals & not enough beds. Ya know what? F these capitalist neoliberal pigs. I truly believe they want us to die.

I told the young girl cashing me out at the Coop that maybe it’s a good thing she’s too young to remember how nice it used to be back in the day. Because people like me are in a constant Fng rage. or depression. Whatever.

6. osirisopto says:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – Authoritarians are either getting their ass kissed or kissing someone else’s. That is the totality of their world view.

7. Sirius Lunacy says:

Covife!!!

8. Pingback: Trump Says: Be nice to me OR ELSE! | personnelente

9. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Nice city ya got there… shame if something happened to it.

10. Redhand says:

The only way we silence him is to remove him from office in November. The tragedy is that nothing he says will be listened to by intelligent individuals, but he will retain the cult-like loyalty of his base to the very end. Think Jim Jones and the People’s Temple.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s