Eiron, The Goddess Of Irony, Strikes Again!

Schrödinger’s Senator gives America the bird.

Schrödinger’s Senator, the physics paradox known in this dimension as Rand Paul, a man from the multiverse where anything is possible including being elected in the 2016 Goat Rodeo and being elected to the Senate or both or neither can happen at the same time or never, has tested positive for the Coronavirus.

Sen. Paul, as you may know, voted against the Coronavirus mitigation bills.

So… fake libertarian is gonna need the power of the Common Good to find a vaccine. And of course, all of us will be paying for his medical expenses.

You’re welcome, asshole.

In my closing thoughts and prayers for Sen. Paul: I wish for him EVERYTHING he’s wished for me, my friends, and my family.

This entry was posted in Pandemics, Rand 'Schrödinger's Senator' Paul. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Eiron, The Goddess Of Irony, Strikes Again!

1. I will NOT quote Alanis Morissette! I will NOT quote Alanis Morissette! I will NOT quote Alanis Morissette!

2. Redhand says:

The one thing we can be sure of is that he will learn nothing from the experience.

3. donnah says:

That’s the best news I’ve heard all day, I mean, aw, isn’t that too bad? Gee, I sure hope he didn’t share it with any other Republican Senators and gosh, I hope he doesn’t get really sick and feverish and achey and miserable.

ha ha.

4. Pingback: The Karma Is Strong Here, Too | personnelente

5. Dennis Cole says:

TG – it’s too late for the vaccine for him, but this makes me wonder………why has HE tested positive, when we can assume he’s had less exposure than, say, Hair Furor, or his VP, both of whom claim their results came back “negatory”? Or was he at CPAC besides, as well? It’s so difficult to find a guest list for that frolic-filled weekend, or to believe lying liars who constantly lie. About everything.

And of course they’ll invoke HIPPA, and not tell us how he contracted it, or from whom, and possibly when and where. Not to worry, all the muckety-mucks can and will be tested upon demand, including celebrities and pro athletes, while I have friends who think they may have it, but can’t get tested, even though one is a RN, who’s been told to stay home from work if she’s symptomatic. She could be “symptomatic” from various other diseases, like the flu or a severe cold, but without being tested, she can’t work. And she’ll probly be denied UI bennies, because she hasn’t been tested, and it can’t be confirmed she’s off work due to it.

6. I hope his neighbor is arranging his lawn clippings into insulting, mocking jokes.

7. Lsamsa says:

Hmmm, would be most concerning if he’d hung out recently with a fellow older Kentucky senator.

Dear Baby Jeebus, if you make Lsamsa’s wish come true, I might even show up in a church again (or not, if you prefer).

Praise, well, you,

Yer pal,

Tengrain

• Mark E. Bye says:

Hell, I might even volunteer to teach Sunday school! There’s a lot of spiritual and ethical fodder to unpack here!

8. Osirisopto says:

A better man than I would express concern for his worthy opponent and wish him all the luck and a speedy recovery.

However, not being a better man I hope the bastard dies a slow, painful death with no one lifting a finger to help him, or mitigate his suffering especially his most ardent supporters.

Sometimes I wish I were a better man, but not today.

9. laura says:

I wish for him EVERYTHING he’s wished for me, my friends, and my family.

Twice & sideways!

10. FELINE MAMA says:

Just when I thought Schadenfreude & wife, Karma ,where on vacay. Stick around, Ladies, you have lots of work to do !!!!

11. MaxK says:

Of course! we wish him good health. However, he can’t receive treatment until we withdraw our troops from Afghanistan.

12. Pyed says:

The trouble with being a complete asshole is that you become such a large target for getting bit on the ass.

13. ming says:

Convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein is in isolation after testing positive for the coronavirus.
    Karma on the job.

14. Pyed says:

Also, too …

I hope Rand Paul fully recovers. But how did he get a test without symptoms or contacts with a known carrier “out of an abundance of caution” while people with full blown symptoms are pleading for them?
    — Radley Balko (@radleybalko)