Grifters Gotta Grift (Part Infinity)

“Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.” — Lord Damp Nut to Alex Jones

Alex Jones is telling his viewers that the toothpaste he sells kills coronavirus

“The Pentagon uses the product we have.”

It’s Fluoride-free!

Well, at least it doesn’t turn people purple, Jim Bakker-style. There’s that.

This entry was posted in Alex Jones, Conspiracy Theorists, Grifters Gotta Grift. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Grifters Gotta Grift (Part Infinity)

1. purplehead says:

Maybe Alex Jones is selling purple-people-eater paste slop, to counter Jim Bakker’s liquid slop.

(I’m suffering anguish from the terrible entanglements with the color-word “purple.”)

2. ming says:

I still think Bakker’s silver solution is a cunning ploy to be-smurf the gullible so that they are easier to identify and fleece

3. donnah says:

Hey, somebody in Hell needs to make room on the roasting spit for Alex, right behind Mitch McConnell.

Actually, set up a special chamber there that will accommodate all of the gutless, heartless, and soulless Republicans so they can roast on a spit infinitely in Hell. They deserve it.

• MDavis says:

I dunno, Donnah, that “special chamber” could turn out to just be their old bedroom that they shared before they left home to come here and torment the mortals.

4. Dennis Cole says:

I’m not buying any until it’s certified “Floriduh Free.”

5. Dennis Cole says:

I want to apologize for any “thumbs down” I may have triggered accidentally; I’m still using my phone, and the stylus keeps screwing up.

Hurry, Mr UPS guy, HURRY!!!

6. w3ski4me says:

He’s got legal bills to pay folks, send him his quaterloos before he thinks of something worse to sell.
    Although, he will likely have more legal bills to pay if he keeps selling snake oil.
    w3ski

7. Dennis Cole says:

And I just got an alert from the WaPo, that the Fed is prepared to pump 1.5 TRILLION into the bond mkt., “in order to settle any unrest, and convince investors that this administration is taking the economic impacts VERY seriously.”

I wonder where in the world they found such sums; last I heard, we can’t afford M4A, which would come with large expenditures, like maybe 1.5 trillion?

• ming says:

The Dow Jones has lost 28% of its value from one month ago today. Today’s drop was almost 10% from yesterdays close. Prepare for another round of upward wealth redistribution because the system privatizes profits and socialize losses. Jump fuckers, or better yet, go lick some doorknobs in China.

8. Perdurabo says:

He also needs the extra dough for his upcoming DUI trial where he will expose the Travis Co Sheriff’s Dept. for hypnotizing him with blue strobe lights, then forcing him to be the vessel at a dirty sanchez birthday party for Satan.

9. quakerinabasement says:

He’s probably right insofar as applying the toothpaste directly on a contaminated surface and scrubbing would destroy the viruses. But brushing your teeth with the stuff won’t keep viruses on your hands from getting in through your nose, eyes, or mouth and making you sick.

10. Dennis J Cole says:

Got my new ‘puter, YAY!!! It’s last years Lenovo “flagship IdeaPad” model, so I got it highly discounted, to less than half of last year’s price. It’s just so much easier and quicker typing on a keypad. That being said, I want to assure Bill Warner that this happens with a “surprising” regularity, these “boom & bust” cycles. It’s almost as if they’re doing it on purpose, manipulating the Market to increase profits by short-selling when the time is right, and then swooping in and buying back those undervalued stocks once the Mkt “hits bottom.” Of course, that’s just ONE conspiracy theory, but those fuckers are rich enough to ride this out, and wait for the next Bull Mkt. when “normal trading” is reestablished.

11. Chris Papalia says:

I do hope Mr Jones catches Covid-19.