Make it Happen, Squiggy

Junior Mints is as bright as he looks

The Stupid… it BUUUUUUUUUUUURNS!

Oh, please, Junior Mints, please show your tax returns, let’s see ’em, let’s start subpoena’ing your finances, the First Shady’s, and the boy prince of New Jersey Jared the Last. Let’s dig in on how much your family has profited off of the Grifter in Chief.

This entry was posted in Fratsputin Jared Kushner, Grifters Gotta Grift, Ivanka-ka, The First Shady, Junior Mints Trump, Li'l Buddy Ewick Trump, Trump Crime Family. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Make it Happen, Squiggy

1. The corrupt fighting amongst themselves. No honor among thieves.

2. Diane says:

The drama is nauseating. Hunter Biden isn’t running for president. Neither is this nitwit. I did notice he ignored the release your income tax question.

Um, why?

4. Pyed says:

Not if Biden knows what happens when you play chess with pigeons.

The pigeons cheat? Jerks.

• Dennis Cole says:

TG – I think it goes, “Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.” A moldy-oldy fer sure, but applicable all the same.

And I would like to say, in continuance, is that only someone who is supremely confident that what they claim they will, or are able to do, won’t ever occur. Debate Hunter Biden? I can see it now – “My dad can totally kick your dad’s ass!” “No way, motherfucker, your dad is getting the beat-down!” What else do they have to debate about? Golf scores? Because when Jr. Mintz let fly with that “total transparency” bullshit, I knew he was gaming that audience, and anyone else who was listening. He’s not gonna show his financial records -ever! To anyone, including any Special Congressional Investigative Committee, and we know how that whole family feels about Subpoenas. Jr. works for the Executive branch, so he’s fully covered by Emperor’s, er, Executive Privilege.

He’s kinda like that “regular” you see in every bar, the one who, in his cups, is always snarling, and carrying on, bragging how he “could kick everyone’s ass, just don’t get me riled, don’t make me do it.”

5. w3ski4me says:

If Jr. debates, I think I’ll wait for Ericks moment in the sun. More comedy loaded.
    w3ski