Area Man Has Not Touched Face In Weeks

Area man has not touched face in weeks (Image from: White House Photos Twitter Account

Lord Damp Nut took questions Wednesday morning about what people need to do, the president remarked,

“I haven’t touched my face in weeks. I miss it.”

We suspect he touches his face when he applies the Benjamin-Moore ‘Terra-Cotta Tile 2090-30’ every morning.

This entry was posted in Liars, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Area Man Has Not Touched Face In Weeks

1. laura says:

If I had a dog with a face that ugly, I’d shave its ass and make it walk backwards.

2. osirisopto says:

We now have proof that he has no idea what he’s doing.

3. R White says:

When will our supposedly prestigious beltway media stop asking cheeto jesus for answers to questions that they all know he neither cares for nor fully understands and is pretty pathetic at faking it? Probably never. FFS

I still maintain that it is NOT news every time this goombah opens his yapper. I wish that the media would look at the record and not the words; a boy can dream, right?

4. judging by that make-up job, he doesn’t touch his face for makeup. He dips his entire face into a bowl of tanner.

Don’t touch that. You don’t know where it’s been.

6. YellowDog says:

I wouldn’t touch it either.

7. Dennis Cole says:

As a large part of his battle against the pandemic, he’s proposing “temporary lowered taxes on airlines and the tourism and hospitality industries, (will tRump Towers be included? You betcha!), until such time as we can be assured that these businesses are on a solid footing.” Or words to that effect; it’s getting as difficult to read his pronouncements as it is to listen to him. (Ugh.)

Priorities, people