(UPDATED) AP Calls SC Win for Joe Biden

Joe Biden’s 2020 Goat Rodeo

UPDATE 1: with 100% of precincts reporting (Take THAT caucus states!)

Candidate Votes Pct. Delegates
Joe Biden 255,662 48.4% 36
Bernie Sanders 105,070 19.9% 12
Tom Steyer 59,815 11.3% 0
Pete Buttigieg 43,484 8.2% 0
Elizabeth Warren 37,285 7.1% 0
Amy Klobuchar 16,610 3.1% 0
Tulsi Gabbard 6,749 1.3% 0
This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Joe Biden. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to (UPDATED) AP Calls SC Win for Joe Biden

1. Boris says:

It won’t be anywhere near as definitive —if Biden actually wins– as he/media/Democratic party insiders would like.Though they all will try to sell it as such.

And you have to ask why? It’s obvious Biden has Sundowner’s syndrome; do they expect to force Warren on Biden as a second? She would gladly serve as such to Sanders. Or, Thor forfend, Sanders serve as her second.

It bothers the crap out of me that all the ‘deep state’ $$ is behind Uncle Joe…

• A lot of propaganda-soaked “red” flags there, Boris.
      A regular Molotov cocktail of incoherent ingredients you’re throwing towards Joe on the heels of him doing good.
      “Deep state”, “media”, falsely claiming a medical diagnosis, etc. (and including ” … “),
      -No sir, I don’t like it.

• Boris says:

If you had a loved one with early senile dementia or Alzheimer’s, you would hear the term Sundowners a lot.; it describes the inevitable confusion that comes over the sufferer as the day wears on – Joe consistently exhibits those symptoms.

To Claude’s point, I posted my remarks before Biden was announced SC primary winner.

Also, vis a vis Claude’s ‘red’ inferences, if you haven’t noticed the media’s preference for Joe yet, then you will never understand why the big money/Democratic party insiders prefer Joe. WHich is sad, because it is obvious.

2. Osirisopto says:

So, Biden is inevitable now?

Why not just run H Clinton again?

3. donnah says:

Steyer dropped out, or “suspended” his campaign. I hope he continues to donate.

It will be interesting to see who else bails. My champ, Warren, is going to be under more pressure than ever. I have a bad feeling about two grampas being the only choices.

4. retiredeng says:

The SNL cold open tonight referred to South Carolina as “South Crackerbarrel”. Now, you might think that “North Crackerbarrel” is North Carolina but it’s actually Vermont.

5. Ten Bears says:

I could see a margin of three (3) points, I can’t see a margin of thirty (30).