News That Will Drive You to Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

“A Strong Man for Troubled Times”

This is fucked up beyond words:

Bill Barr has created a division at the DOJ dedicated to stripping citizenship from our fellow citizens.

This is full-on fascism now.

This entry was posted in immigration, racism, White Punks on Dope, William 'Iran-Contra' Barr. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to News That Will Drive You to Drink

1. Diane says:

Hmmm….trump and his administration fulfill all of the criteria listed there.

2. Redhand says:

Yes, this is unbelievably fucked up. Of course, I am “biased” as an immigration lawyer, but you don’t have to be one to see that this is tampering with a fundamental aspect of our law and society. It’s more unAmerican than one can possibly imagine. It cheapens the very idea of Naturalization.

• MDavis says:

I might consider an exception to your statement for certain citizens. For example, can’t we retroactively revoke Drumpf, from Germany and Mr’s. Fred from Scotland? Clearly they have supported treasonous actors, by supporting their spawn.
      Anyway, seems to me it makes about as much legal sense as what these assholes are doing. (apologies to assholes)

3. Chris Papalia says:

Oh the irony of the Trump regime revoking the citizenship of War Criminals and Human Rights Violators!

4. sos says:

Achtung baby

5. Buttermilk Sky says:

Bill Babarr can have my citizenship. It’s not worth a wooden nickel anymore.

6. julesmomcat says:

WTF??? My 45 AmRev ancestors are continuing to spin in their graves!

7. Pingback: DOJ To Denaturalize Citizens | personnelente

8. revzafod says:

Soon I suppose he’ll want to denaturalize me as an anchor baby, because my ancestor came here without the proper papers.

I’m talking about my 8X great-grandfather Arendt who came to Neiuw Nederlands in the 1650’s. His wife’s father built the house that is now the oldest one on Staten Island.

[See DNA chart at the bottom of the page; I’m JDP]

9. revzafod says:

www dot prallfamily dot name/JDPdna dot html
    [See DNA chart at the bottom of the page; I’m JDP]
    WordPress wouldn’t let me post the adderss with actual dots