America Relieved: Mr. Wrong Says All Is Well

Shouty Larry Kudlow shouts

Well, the 4th Reich let Larry ‘No Recession’ Kudlow slosh onto our teevees and slur that everything is dandy:

We’re totally eff’ed in the dark.

This entry was posted in Larry Kudlow, The Baghdad Bob of Economics, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to America Relieved: Mr. Wrong Says All Is Well

1. trump says stock market fine even tho in two days it is down 1900. Trump says corona virus under control. it’s not and now kudlow joins in with more lies…. more “have no fear” moments by Liars, inc
    time for a rally

2. angry spittle says:

Kudlow has never been right about anything. He is batting 1000 percent. He is a fucking idiot.

3. badtux99 says:

Man, someone needs to tell the CDC, which said that we need to prepare for COVID-19 to come to America!
    But hey, who needs a medical degree to make medical statements, eh?

Hey Larry, it’s not April yet.

5. Steve-O says:

This here person is convinced that while normal, thinking people will take precautions and get flu shots and seek medical attention, the paste eating mouthbreathers will rely on their bleach and silver solutions as the answer for this virus. And when it disproportionately effects them, they will claim in was all a liberal conspiracy to wipe them out.
    Putting money on it.

6. Perturbation says:

Shortly after Trump was elected I stocked the closet under the stairs with water and canned food for when he precipitates WWIII. I’ve never been a prepper but the election of Donald F. Trump made it seem like a good idea; and all the anxiety I felt about it in November 2016 hasn’t abated but with every development I think, yep here is the realization of everything I feared back then. Over time we’ve been eating that canned food here and there. I figured we were prepping for nuclear war with North Korea since in our place NE of Baltimore we’re square in the middle of the fallout cloud from any attack on Washington, DC. But this afternoon my girlfriend came and said she wants me to restock the closet in case we need to self-quarantine while the pandemic passes through.

I guess if this meltdown is going to happen it’s better it happens before the 2020 election than after. That’s the only silver lining I can think of. Now I’m also going to put in supplies of several handles of Rocktown vodka along with the food and water. Cheers! I hope all you fellow Scissorheads weather the Trumpocalypse.

• Chris Papalia says:

Prepping for nuclear war is simply a waste of time and money – read Jonathan Schell’s “The Fate of the Earth”, Garret M. Graff’s “Raven Rock” and Daniel Ellsberg’s “The Doomsday Machine” to see why – however, it might stand you in good stead if Covid-19 does become a pandemic.

As to the silver lining of this happening before November, you’re assuming Steven Miller hasn’t already dusted off the national emergency plans* declaring martial law, suspending habeas corpus and postponing the elections indefinitely; that might prove to be a naïve assumption.

*Yes, such plans do exist, dating back to the Eisenhower Administration; read Graff’s “Raven Rock”.