Barr’s Bubble Just Popped

Bill ‘Low’ Barr holds his breath… just not long enough, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

Strategic hire AG Bill ‘Low’ Barr is breaking, and I’ll wager that having the entire prosecutorial team resign from the case en masse was the effective reason why:

Shorter Barr: Trump tweets making it impossible for me to corrupt the DOJ on his behalf!

Barr knows that was a breaking point and he’s lost the faith of his department, which effectively means he’s lost power.

The country knows all he is now is just another bagman for Impeached-for-Life Prznint Stupid. Imagine being the follow-up act for Michael Cohen, professionally?

This entry was posted in 25th Amendment, William 'Iran-Contra' Barr. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Barr’s Bubble Just Popped

1. Scottie says:

Hello TG. Do you think this will change anything, any way they are acting. Is this a smoke screen for Barr as he is clearly the smartest crook in the crock? With all Barr has done, and his unstated goal of promoting his religion in to as much government as possible, why this now? Is it a dodge cleared with his master to throw others off the sent of corruption? I admit I am confused by this turn of events. I know he was angered that he was tied into the Ukraine scandal, but still, to break with the program now this deep in is weird. Hugs

Scottie –

If it’s real, then Prznint Stupid will smack him hard. I suspect that it’s Kabuki at this point.

That said, losing the support of your team is a very big deal. If the DOJ ends up being filled with toadies and minions and political appointees (as seems likely) they won’t win many cases: they won’t know how.

2. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

For all his history of gasbagging about the Holy Reverend Unitary Executive, I’m thinking it may be a good idea to assume that Barr has an ego the size of a very large house.

• Bruce388 says:

So Low Barr’s ego is about the size of his ass? Sounds about right.

Barr’s just putting on a show; he still belongs to Donnie Five Chins.

3. Czippie L'Shimp says:

…they won’t win many cases.

Would that that were true. Yes, the minions are incompetent, but the judges are increasingly equally aligned, thus competence doesn’t really enter into it any more than justice, truth or logic.

Watching this decline is causing great physical and emotional pain. If this is what they mean by “owning the libs”, then I’m owned. They win. I take no solace in knowing that they will suffer more than me.

4. Uhh dumbfuck. Congress can impeach your ass for lying to them (see: Constitution, yah dumb fuck)*, you work at the pleasure of the preznit (see: Masscre, Saturday Night), and the media, well they get to bat you around like a cat toy if they want (see: Amendment, First).

This is the job you auditioned for and got, Billy me boy, sorry it turned out to be less than yopu thought it would be.

You thought you were going to install your beloved Unitary Executive on the nation, but you forgot the First Rule of Trumpland: “You fucked up, you trusted me!” and the Second Rule of Trumpland: “Everything trump touches turns to shit”

He’s not a ‘unitary’ executive as much as an ‘unsanitary’ executive. A king, all right, King Shitdas

• someday, I will learn to speel rite…

• Dennis Cole says:

BDR –
      Barr had to be forced at gunpoint, er, coaxed out of his well-deserved “semi”-retirement not just once, but twice, to take on his current position. That he’ll admit to. I get the feeling a lotta skeletons are going to be dropping out of people’s closets before long, and all the blackmail “handles” everyone thought they had will be worthless at that point.
      And we may get closer to the ugly truth, and have plenty of folks with plenty of anger, enough so that a YUGE(D) win is inevitable come Nov.

5. Chris Papalia says:

Normally people only say the president is making it impossible for them to do their job when they resign.

6. donnah says:

Trump and Barr set this up. Barr will no more speak out honestly about Trump than Moscow Mitch would. Barr went to Trump and told him he was going to act outraged by Trump’s usurping the DOJ’s power in Stone’s behalf. If Barr pretends to be “angry”, it lets him pretend to still defend the DOJ while he can still reach around and kiss Trump’s ass. The WH already has said Trump was not upset about Barr’s comments.

• Redhand says:

Donnah, you are spot on. It’s a good-cop/bad cop burlesque designed to provide cover when Barr testifies before the House Oversight Committee at the end of this month. I hope he gets ripped to pieces, though he’s so shameless he won’t care.
      There won’t be justice for this miserable, bloated fuck unless we win in Nov and a real AG can investigate and can indict his worthless ass for his many crimes in office.
      There also needs to be some kind of statutory reform of the office to prevent this in the future, though I’m nit sure how.

7. robginchicago says:

Trump and Barr are just putting on a scripted show. The tell? He DID NOT say that the DOJ is unable to do their jobs with all the distracting and undercutting tweets, he said that HE (HIMSELF) was unable to do his job. In other words, he was telling Trump that Trump’s tweets were making it hard for him to run cover-up operations and discretely terminate investigations.

8. Osirisopto says:

“I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me.”

Everyone assumes he was talking about the MHSG.

I think he was talking about the career professionals in the justice department that keep telling him he can’t do that because it’s against the law.

Contect folks. Context.