THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Among all registered voters, Democratic candidates lead President Trump in general election matchups by between 4 and 9 percentage points, with Bloomberg claiming the biggest numerical lead against Trump:
- Bloomberg tops Trump 51 – 42 percent;
- Sanders defeats Trump 51 – 43 percent;
- Biden beats Trump 50 – 43 percent;
- Klobuchar defeats Trump 49 – 43 percent;
- Warren wins narrowly over Trump 48 – 44 percent;
- Buttigieg is also slightly ahead of Trump 47 – 43 percent.
President Trump’s favorability rating is underwater, as 42 percent of registered voters have a favorable opinion of him, while 55 percent have an unfavorable view of him. However, it is his best favorability rating since a March 7th, 2017 poll, when his favorability rating was a negative 43 – 53 percent.
So, you know, his “acquittal” polled really well, obviously.
OK, the usual caveats: Polls are nothing more than a snapshot in time AND this is a national poll. As we painfully learned in 2016, it’s the Electoral College, Stupid.
But still, this should give us enough hope that the eff-up in Iowa really is just background noise. America generally hates this dude.
Tweet Storm in 3… 2… 1…