Pray for Rush Limbaugh

Patron Saint of OxyContin and third world sex tourism

Pray for Junkie Limbaugh everything that mof-fo ever prayed for you, your families, your friends, your tribe. You see, the blowhard has advanced lung cancer, but with more money than Gawd he’ll get the best care possible, so really all he needs is your:

(Stolen from Scissorhead @Glitterbug on the electic tweeter)

Don’t come @ me, bro: I see no reason to be nice to the guy who has never been nice to anyone and who is probably more culpable than most for us being in the cold civil war.

This entry was posted in Rush Limbaugh. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Pray for Rush Limbaugh

1. Redhand says:

Karma is a bitch. See my comment elsewhere in the intertubes. Ther’s a link there to his prior statement that:

Rush Limbaugh denied health risks of smoking years before lung cancer diagnosis: ‘I would like a medal for smoking cigars’

2. Ralph Wiggam says:

I have anticipated a lot of obituaries, but none quite like I anticipate this one.

3. Dark Avenger says:

“I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.”

Mark Twain

4. Ten Bears says:

Whew, after my first tour of this morning’s swamp I was starting to wonder where all the hard-hearted had gone. My first though was of course die quick, but on second thought no… slow, and in pain. I’m only sorry it won’t live long enough to be tried and executed for its incitations to treason.

Yes, it.

• ming says:

You beat me to it. I don’t believe in hell other than what we create here on earth, but I hope he gets a big dose of it before he kicks the bucket.

• MJG says:

More like slow and on Oxy. He’ll get all the painkillers he wants and then complain about addiction – then OD.

• Cheryl says:

That last mile of cancer is a bitch, no amount of opiate can really make it all better, unless you take enough to put the lights out for good. No, i hope he lasts long enough to really feel the rot take over his bodily functions. Its ugly.

5. donnah says:

Limbaugh deserves whatever he gets. He lied, he was abusive and misogynistic, and spread hate for decades. Hoping for his life to end in misery and pain doesn’t seem all that much to ask.

Plus, I don’t care if people think I’m a bad person.

6. Bruce388 says:

“As you know now, Rush Limbaugh is the new face of the Republican Party, but they’ll probably go with a different body.” — David Letterman

The best thing about Rusty? He never had children.

7. Advanced Lung Cancer: to be more specific one has to know the precise “staging” of Rush’s cancer. If his lesion is operable Rush could have a thoracotomy procedure to access the diseased site to remove the cancer and possibly part of lung or all of the lung. Thoracotomy incisions are very PAINFUL because the rib cage is a hotbed of nerves. Intercostal nerve blocks are done to lessen the PAIN. He’ll get chest tubes…more PAIN. Now if Rush’s cancer lesions have wrapped themselves around the pulmonary artery and veins, invaded the chest wall and bronchi his condition may be inoperable. And if his lesion has metastasized (spread) it may be in his bones, brain, bowel, and liver. Surgery, Chemo, and Radiation. He will probably have a Port-a-Cath or other long term access line placed so he doesn’t have to get IV’s started all the time (his veins will become fragile and hard to thread: they blow real easy and don’t last long anyway). Rush may be put on a ventilator and with his smoking history may be hard to wean off the ventilator. If they can’t get him off he may eventually need an tracheostomy. He will have to be turned a lot to prevent bedsores. Very PAINFUL being turned after lung surgery. He won’t have control of his urine and stool. He will have a urinary catheter and in some cases need a rectal tube if he gets C.diff from all the antibiotics that knock out normal bowel flora so that the adventitious C. diff proliferates. He could get red man syndrome from the vancomycin if they put him on vanco. He may get a feeding tube and need tube feeds. Medicine doesn’t have a cure but it does have a treatment. Long, brutal, torturous, PAINFUL treatments: the best that money can buy. Good luck Rush, you are gonna need it.

• Diane says:

NPR played his announcement this morning on Morning Edition. He was pretty raspy sounding. Oh well…..

Starving Cartoonist –

You are getting my hopes up.

• Redhand says:

Jay-sus Kee-rice-st. This ordeal sounds like what the firemen went through at Chernobyl after the explosion. Check out the HBO Series on the subject.

Unlike the rest of you reprobates, I have tried (mostly) to limit my expressions of schadenfreude to how ironic and karmic this is for such a connoisseur of Cuban cigars. Let me just say that the Fates have made it unnecessary for me to say something like, “Hey, El Rushbo, you sonofabitch, I hope you get cancer!” I mean, that would be a terrible thing to say to anyone! I can just keep silent and just let the lung cancer do its work, with a clear conscience.

8. tomshefchik says:

I’m not feeling charitable either. Next I want to hear about the fake president and Rupert Murdoch getting death sentences.

9. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Hopefully, Alex Jones can send him some Miracle Cure Bleach to drink.

10. I forgot to mention PAIN control for Rush during hospitalizations and procedures. Rush has been taking narcotics for a long time. He has built up a tolerance to drugs. What would tranquilize a charging bull elephant won’t touch or come close to meeting Rush’s Pain control. Poor Rush is gonna be “one hurting unit”. Wouldn’t you hate to be the physician that prescribes the pain med dose that stops Rush’s breathing? Of course Rush could have a family member come in, like in Oakland California, and use his IVs for supplement street strength heroin off the books. Addicts are addicts (don’t matter if they are rich…junkie is a junkie).

11. Reblogged this on Does Anyone Know Where I Set My Coffee? and commented:

I had to pass this on to others. Especially the comment section.

12. Yes, I remember all of the rebranding of his addiction to illegal drugs – to make it sound better it became addiction to “prescribed” painkillers. But he was doctor shopping and getting them from illegal sources so he was no different from any other junkie. BTW, Oxy abuse caused his deftness. Side effects. Blindness to facts and lack of compassion were diseases of his own making. I don’t wish anything bad upon any entity, but it’s hard to detect any spiritual presence here. While I imagine his ego is large, he will be forgotten soon enough.

13. tengrain says:

Can there be such a thing as a grease fire in Hell?
    Asking for Kissinger who has some worries about his next apartment. 😈

14. TheOtherHank says:

Well I guess I’m not going to get my wish that he die in a fire. Oh well…

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s