Our Stable Jenius Presents A Comedy in Two Tweets

Tweet, Twit, Twat
(Image courtesy of Scissorhead Bruce388)

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, sports, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Our Stable Jenius Presents A Comedy in Two Tweets

1. donnah says:

Good lord, what a moron.

2. Redhand says:

Why am I not surprised that the dumb fuck doesn’t even know the basic geography of his own country, or that his WH staff is so neutered that they can’t prevent him from putting out this nonsense because fact-checking the stable jenius is soooooo unnecessary?

3. Sir Nigel says:

tRump: “Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.”
    Toto (the dog he doesn’t have): You’re right, we’re in Missouri, you dumb fuck!

4. MDavis says:

I notice that whoever got him to change this to MO also got him to drop those representing the entire USA and the country is proud of you parts. How the heck did they do that? Does he still believe that the SF 49ers are public enemies because they used to allow their players to protest cop killings er, cops killing?
    It could be a sign of his mental slippage that he forgot to keep beating that drum.

• Dennis Cole says:

MD – to Dumpy, SF – and the whole great state of CA – are not part of HIS USA. And I hated, Hated, HATED the Faux channel coverage, and the sportscaster’s obvious love for KC, and their total disdain for SF. But not as much as I hated tRump’s commercials.

And my beloved 49ers proved once again that they are the #1 team in the NFL, when it comes to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

• It’s been observed that they are taking lessons from the Sharks in this capacity.

• MDavis says:

Per hubby, there seems to be a rumor that SF was shopping for Tom Brady (new free agent) to replace Garoppolo, and before the game started. So, any bets between “the fix was in” and “it’s hard to play your best when you are in the middle of being insulted threatened with a new QB”?

5. skinnydennis says:

Fixed it

• Karla says:

I was just about to post that. Glad I read the thread first.
      Full disclosure — I grew up on the KS side of the KC area. I’m still grinning like an idiot at our fantastic game. This is the first time since the 1985 Bears (I lived in Chicago then) that I have given a shit about the Super Bowl.

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

Wait till he finds out about Manhattan, Kansas, and wants to build a crummy hotel there.