I Cannot Stop Laughing

Deep thoughts from Marco Rubio, Man of Destiny!

Marco ‘Big Gulp’ Rubio, the Cold Warrior for a New Generation, and beloved grandson figure of Wingnuts over the age of 65 and under the age of death, decided to tell us why he is gonna let the mango-hued shitgibbon slide, even though he thinks he’s guilty. But being Marco, he had to put some soundtrack in the background, and as Gawd is my Waitress, I thought he queued up the theme from The Exorcist.

Let’s listen!

in case you are having Linda Blair & split pea soup flashbacks here’s what the fierce neocon and foe of Russia says:

The sole purpose of this extraordinary power to remove the one person entrusted with all of the powers of an entire branch of government is to provide a last-resort remedy to protect the country. That is why Hamilton wrote that in these trials our decisions should be pursuing “the public good.” That is why six weeks ago I announced that, for me, the question would not just be whether the President’s actions were wrong, but ultimately whether what he did was removable. The two are not the same. Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a President from office.

That’s quite a legal theory ya got there, Sparky. The derp is strong in this one. And again I ask: what law school do these putz come from?

This entry was posted in Marco 'Big Gulp' Rubio. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to I Cannot Stop Laughing

1. Chris Papalia says:

Surely the soundtrack to “The Omen” would have been a better choice?

2. Redhand says:

In other words, IOKIYAR is a constitutional principle.

3. Bruce388 says:

Remember how Marco told us he hated being a senator? Then the SOB ran and won re-election. He should have found another line of work.

4. MDavis says:

It’s the Moscow Mitch method. If there is an election coming up, blame your recalcitrance on that.
    Christ, what an asshole.

5. Dennis Cole says:

Channeling Moscow Mitch here:
    It’s not my job as Speaker to obey, or conform to the Will of the People, it’s not my job to even listen to them. My job is to decide what’s best for our great country, and act accordingly. This means I will often consult with my Rethuglicon comrades, and listen to what THEY have to say, and what THEY see as a “Vision For America,” and to defeat the Dimocraps agenda of driving us into a Socialist State, where everything’s free.
    For 8 years, we allowed this once-wonderful country to begin sinking into depths we’ve never seen before, and I am here to ensure that doesn’t happen again. We have the BEST president in the history of this country, and we’re well on our way to making America great again, and KEEPING it that way, by doing away with onerous regulations that only stifled businesses, instead of encouraging them, and helping them produce the goods and services the American people demand.
    There are many other reasons to acquit, and even exonerate prezinit tRump, too many to speak about here……let’s just offer up some thanks to our Creator, who undoubtedly helped us win this victory.

6. retiredeng says:

The “music” detracts from the words and the “words” detract from the music so it ain’t nothing but what amounts to triple talk. I could only take 15 seconds of it.