Midday Palate Cleanser

‘She’s just a jerk’: Cat up for adoption in brutally honest ad

Fun Fact! the name of one of the Mom Dalmatians in 101 Dalmatians (and in the sequel, “The Twilight Barking”) books is Perdita.

This entry was posted in cats, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. So…a cat raised by a bird, then….

2. Karla says:

I forgot about Perdita in 101 Dalm. Thanks for the reminder.

Perdita’s true love finds her again in the sequel. It’s a lovely bit of tying up a loose ends because she always seemed so sad to me: lost him, lost her puppies.

3. Astamari says:

Her name seems very appropriate as it happens.

4. Scottie says:

Hello TG. All cats are imperial to one degree or another. You must have permission to enter their personal space or you will quickly understand the meaning of “temper” and “bleeding” in a personal manner. My cats love pets and hugs, but on their terms, with the understanding they can withdraw consent with no warning at any time. I really think cats see humans as a rather dumb inferior species good for a few limited tasks but not really worth the status of cathood. 😀😁😃😄😋 Hugs

Scottie –

Every cat, every moment of every day is assessing what you taste like, and determining the best way to find out.

I think a few in my history probably thought that they would miss me when I am gone, but you know, pass the mustard.

5. julesmomcat says:

Awww…if I thought it was practical, and she would be accepted by our 4 fuzzers, I’d apply to get Perdita. But I don’t think Tuffie-2, Buddy, Holly, and Dippity-Do would take to her very well. They’re truly socialized cats, and she, being more solitary, would feel ostracized, and who knows how she would react.

6. Bruce388 says:

That’s a compelling sales pitch.