The Senatorette Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks

Scarlett: Sir, you are no gentleman.

Jeebus, Lindsey, give it a rest:

“To my Democratic colleagues, you can say what you want about me, but I’m covering up nothing,” added Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a close Trump ally. “I’m exposing your hatred of the president.”

So what got Graham’s knickers in a twist?

“I see a lot of senators voting for a cover-up, voting to deny witnesses, an absolutely indefensible vote, obviously a treacherous vote,” Nadler said, as the Senate debated an amendment to subpoena Bolton just after midnight Wednesday.

Lindsey, we’ve already established your character, we’re just haggling over the price ($20, same as in town.)

This entry was posted in ITMFA, Senatorette Miss Lindsey Graham. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Senatorette Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks

1. buckobear says:

Yeah. ..but merchant seamen on the Charleston docks aren’t willing to pay that much …. well, maybe for a “twofer.”

2. Ten Bears says:

Twenty bucks is too much. Five dollars and we turn out the light.

Ten Bears –

As has been noted elsewhere, one doesn’t pay the prostitute for services. One pays the prostitute to leave after services rendered.

3. Lindsey’s gonna be foaming at the mouth and chewing the furniture any day now. The rabid crazy’s gonna knock $5 or $10 of that $20 off. That’s something that Al Swearengen taught me.

4. DoremusJessup says:

I wouldn’t put anything passed the Cracker (INCEL, NC), Starr, and that TV lawyer. Last time they worked together they convinced the Senate that it was a high crime to not brag about an episode of consensual sex.

5. Dennis Cole says:

I’ll trade you one Bolton for two Bidens, pere et fils. Take a Mulligan on Mulvaney, and anyone caught speaking WILL be imprisoned.

Dense as stone. There’s nothing to cover up because your dear leader feels the need to expose it all on his twitter device. And our hatred for this president is in direct correlation to your hatred of Democrats. It time for you to spend more time with your dresses.

7. MDavis says:

I wonder which one is Lindsey?