Warren Has A Plan For That

Arrest the Republicans

When Kamala Harris was still in the 2020 Goat Rodeo, much of my enthusiasm for her Law & Order candidacy was that I bet she would stand up for the rule of law and prosecute the bastards in the 4th Reich. I believe that it is axiomatically true that we are here today in the most lawless administration of my lifetime because no one stood up to the crimes from St. Ronnie (and Bush the Elder) to Chimpy McStagger. No one wanted to look backwards, and so like brats who got away with it once, the GOP went for broke and here we are.

So I’m de-eff’ing-lighted that Sen. Professor Warren is saying it out loud and has a plan for it:

Warren wants task force to investigate Trump administration

Elizabeth Warren says she’ll create a federal task force to investigate corruption during the Trump administration if she’s elected president

The Massachusetts senator on Tuesday released a plan that her campaign says will “restore integrity and competence” to government after President Donald Trump. She said that an independent task force would operate within the Justice Department and hold the previous administration’s officials “accountable for illegal activity.”

Warren also plans to ask for the resignations of all Trump political appointees and void any federal contracts that “arose as the result of corruption.”

I’m in.

I’ll support whoever the eventual nominee is, but damn! I want it to be Warren.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Elizabeth Warren. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Warren Has A Plan For That

1. Redhand says:

I’ll support whoever the eventual nominee is, but damn! I want it to be Warren.

Hear hear!

2. laura says:

It’s bold! It’s hella called for. But it’s a policy. A damned good, well overdue policy IMHO. And as a policy, any potential candidate may claim it – and voters have a right to demand it. So since the field is shrinking before the first primary or caucus, I’d be down as a basset hound for demanding this as one of many good government actions from whomever the candidate ends up being – even if the candidate is someone else or Senator Warren.

Actually, this should be included in the Democratic Party platform. If the conservatives want to erase the legacy of the previous President, I’m sure President Warren can show them how it’s really done.

• Redhand says:

We have to do to Trump what he’s tried to do to Obama.

Something like this, but with no heroic recovery for the Evanganelicals’ “hero”:

Sethi: Let the name of Moses be stricken from every book and tablet, stricken from all pylons and obelisks, stricken from every monument of Egypt. Let the name of Moses be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of men for all time.

4. Robert Mcneilly says:

Might as well do bush and Cheney administration while she’s at it

5. donnah says:

Big Warren fan here. She has great insights which become great plans. She has my vote!