Prznint Stupid Distinguishes Himself Again

Stable Jenius

“IT’S LIKE A FOREIGN LANGUAGE”: DONALD TRUMP’S ENCOUNTER WITH THE CONSTITUTION DID NOT GO WELL

This article in Vanity Fair is just the best! It’s another excerpt from A Very Stable Genius.

Here’s the premise:

The documentary, titled The Words That Built America, was directed by Alexandra Pelosi, a daughter of House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi. Her conceit was that the country was starkly divided after the ugliness of the 2016 campaign, but the founding documents remained a unifying force for the nation’s factions. Pelosi and her team had a novel and distinctly bipartisan hook: All six living presidents, as well as six vice presidents, would join in reading the Constitution on camera, and other political figures and actors would read portions of the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence. Each performance would be edited to create a lively, unabridged reading of the treasured documents that have united the nation for more than two centuries.

… Trump had selected the opening of Article II, the part of the Constitution that addresses a president’s election and the scope of his or her power. It would normally have been the perfect selection for a president—but was an ironic one for Trump, who had spoken of his desire to exercise his executive power as much as possible, including by threatening Congress and challenging the judiciary.

Hilarity (or predictable stupidity) ensued. Go to VF to read the thing. Spoiler Alert: he’s an idiot and probably illiterate.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Prznint Stupid Distinguishes Himself Again

1. purplehead says:

Weird that FatNixon was such a poor performer that one of the people watching it actually felt sorry for him, admitting that was an unexpected reaction. Hard to imagine feeling sorry for that son-of-bastard.

[Ugh. TG, could you please put a mask on that picture of FatNixon? His evil eyes creep me out. Thanks.]

• MDavis says:

I have a solution. If you are running a browser that supports the extension “Make America Kittens Again”, you can make that active and then, in the customization section, add “Jenius” – this picture doesn’t tag Trump, so it slips through, but if you add “Jenius” to the blocked images it goes right to kittens. I just tested it and it worked.

• purplehead says:

I just checked it out. It doesn’t work with Apple software, only Windblows. That’s too bad, because that would be a good solution. Dang.

• MDavis says:

Oh… I’m so sorry. I’ve been using it long enough to recognize the kitten from their folder of kitten pictures.

Apple tests all extensions to ensure that they work well with the browser and do not install anything, um, malicious. As much as I hate the “walled garden” approach to their platform, they’ve had remarkably few security breaches.

I’m NOT saying that this extension is malware, I’m only saying that for whatever reason (which we will NEVER KNOW), they’ve (likely) rejected it.

• MDavis says:

I think it has to have access to your browser history, or at least activity (is that the same thing to an app?). but I don’t know if that violates Apple security.
        I’m not quite sure, though. It was a while ago and I was just so exhausted with trumpies I was ready to just quit most of the internet to get away from it. It gave me a non-trump flag that there was trump ahead, probably ankle deep, without having to actually tolerate another picture of his lying face, smirking away with his German thumb in the air… I blew right by whatever notice they gave me and installed it.

2. Redhand says:

I read about this elsewhere, including that he was enraged at his staff for having been put in the position of actually having to read this Constitution shit, because “it’s like a foreign language.”

It confirms my opinion that he is, without a doubt, a functional illiterate and, without a doubt, the stupidest man ever to occupy the Office.

“Chance” in “Being There”would make a better POTUS than this malignant, vicious imbecile.

3. donnah says:

Based on that story, one can see where Nancy Pelosi garnered enough information to form an opinion about what Trump would be like. I imagine that she could scarcely refrain from saying something out loud during the filming.

4. buckobear says:

“Article 2 sez I can do whatever I want, except read it.”

Are you telling me the Director didn’t yell ‘CUT!‘ over and over and over??? Bummer.

6. Chris Papalia says:

I think it is an ABSOLUTE TRAGEDY that this documentary has never come to light.