Stable Jenius is Impeached

I told you he was gonna go buggy:

Anyway, here’s a brief run-down of the program as I understand it:

• House briefs due 5pm Saturday.
  • Trump’s briefs due 12pm Monday.
  • House reply due 12pm Tuesday.
  • Opening arguments begin 1pm Tuesday.
This entry was posted in ITMFA. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Stable Jenius is Impeached

1. MDavis says:

There’s some guy on twitter responding by saying “they tried to impeach Benjamin Franklin when he was president for inventing electricity” and I cannot tell if he is joking or serious.

2. blooper0223 says:

Oh, yeah, that’s Coach. He’s joking. I can’t decide what side he’s trolling for, though. 😉

• MDavis says:

Yeah, something about three letters in his profile, those ones on jackets. That’s him. His nickname should be Poe. I think I’ve seen him before and you just can’t tell.
      There’s also Betty Bowers telling trump that he was impeached a month ago (I don’t know why he’s just noticed now.) and that got a response from someone saying it hasn’t gone through the Senate, she should have learned that in elementary school. I guess she forgot Clinton’s situation. I just gave up at that point.

3. paul fredine says:

‘just got impeached’? mr. stable jenius isn’t paying attention or more simply proves once again he doesn’t know how things work, since he was already impeached 3 weeks ago. i’m sure he’ll really be pissed that a senate vote to not remove him from office isn’t going to ‘exonerate’ (one of his favorite words i’m sure will once again become part of his standard rally mantra). all the tide in the world (or dawn if you’re washing by hand) isn’t going to remove that stain.

4. Bruce388 says:

Twitter had a lot of fun with this:
    “I JUST GOT ARRESTED FOR MAKING THE PERFECT COCKTAIL!” — Bill Cosby
    “I JUST GOT CONVICTED FOR BEING A PERFECT CLOWN!” — John Wayne Gacy
    “I JUST GOT EXECUTED FOR BEING A LADIES’ MAN!” — Ted Bundy

Repeatedly calling the phone call perfect is proof that the idiot is a nut. Captain Obvious says It wasn’t an artful deal either.