(UPDATED) ‘Never Met Him’

It’s a classic, consistent Trump move: when confronted, deny even knowing the guy:

There are Instagram pictures of Parnas with Tiffany, for gawds, sake! No one takes pictures with Tiff, not even Cheetolini!

(I have not double-checked this thing about Parnas selling condos for Fred, I suspect that is a joke, but damn if I know… I included that tweet for the graphic, not the statement.)

Update: this is hysterical if true —

And here it is:

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to (UPDATED) ‘Never Met Him’

1. Redhand says:

Surely we’re at the point where Trump not knowing the latest criminal who’s had innumerable photo ops with him is little more than a lying-ass deflection that everyone knows is false, but is all he can come up with.

For some reason, I guess my RC upbringing, I am reminded of this passage from Luke:

Then a servant girl, seeing him as he sat in the light and looking closely at him, said, “This man also was with him.” 57 But he denied it, saying, “Woman, I do not know him.” 58 And a little later someone else saw him and said, “You also are one of them.” But Peter said, “Man, I am not.” 59 And after an interval of about an hour still another insisted, saying, “Certainly this man also was with him, for he too is a Galilean.” 60 But Peter said, “Man, I do not know what you are talking about.” And immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed.

Luke 22:54-62. Bawhawhaw.

2. julesmomcat says:

As the old question goes, “How can you tell when tRump is lying?”
    Answer: His lips/thumbs are moving.

3. MDavis says:

1:56 – and I counted 15 times, not 13, where he said a variation of “I don’t know him”. FWIW

4. robginchicago says:

From 10/12/2019 Washington Post article: “Parnas, 47, was born in Ukraine but moved with his family to the United States as a child and grew up in Brooklyn. He told The Washington Post in an interview conducted before his arrest that he got his start in real estate, selling Trump condos for Donald Trump’s father, Fred, then worked in shipping in the former Soviet Union before becoming a securities trader. He moved to Florida in the mid-1990s.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-two-soviet-born-emigres-made-it-into-elite-trump-circles–and-the-center-of-the-impeachment-storm/2019/10/12/9a3c03be-ec53-11e9-85c0-85a098e47b37_story.html

5. robginchicago says:

I don’t know how to attach pictures here, but GOOGLE “Images of Zero Mostel”. Parnas and Mostel, separated at birth.

6. paul fredine says:

he put the wrong song with that video. i would think ‘you don’t know me’ (cindy walker/ray charles) would have been much more appropriate.

According to reliable sources who wish to remain anonymous, while Parnas was growing up in Brooklyn he used to lay in the road and get run over by a bus for funsies. So there’s that, also too.