Stable Jenius Is Bouncing Off The Walls

Stable Jenius Prznint Stupid
(Credit: @MemphisJohnny1)

Pelosi is definitely living rent-free inside his brain:

“This president is impeached for life, regardless of any gamesmanship on the part of Mitch McConnell. There’s nothing the Senate can do that can ever erase that.”

Note the time stamps:

The Russian Usuper has gone from demanding Pelosi and Schiff be witnesses to demanding that the whole thing be dismissed. His eyes are not even spinning in the same direction, and that’s gotta make #MoscowMitch’s job a lot harder, because whatever rules he decides on, our Stable Jenius is going to go non-linear, and then Possum Hollar is gonna go after the amply be-chinned One.

This entry was posted in ITMFA, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Stable Jenius Is Bouncing Off The Walls

1. skinnydennis says:

“Very unfair to tens of millions of voters!”

Yup

2. He’s about one mountain of blow five lines of adderal away from talking about his “leetle friend” isn’t he.

• MDavis says:

He’ll never admit to having a leetle friend. Surely he’ll tell you he has a big, beautiful friend, the biggest and most beautiful friend you ever saw. He’s had several people call him up and say “Mr. Trump, that is the biggest most beautiful friend I ever saw, sir.”
      OMG – what did I just write, and does anyone want to start a pool on when, exactly, he’ll actually say something like this. Again.

3. Redhand says:

It’s time for The Bard to weigh in!

Out, damned spot! out, I say! – One: two: why, then, ’tis time to do’t. – Hell is murky! – Fie, my lord, fie! a soldier, and afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our power to account? – Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in him?

Macbeth, Act 5, Scene 1

Now if only we could have this scene acted out in “Cathead Theater!”

4. w3ski4me says:

I see it as full-on Captain Queeg. He just can’t let those strawberries go without whimpering about it.
    “Mean democrats, mean. If you just look at the transcripts I am innocent. I did nothing wrong, nuthink.” Personally I think Bogart did it much better, but Donny is trying.
    I don’t think he had much of a mind, to begin with. And the increased Adderall usage isn’t doing him any good either. Back in the ’60s, I was witness to more than one mental overdose. Not fatal but sad to see a person lose touch in an unhappy way. I see him heading that way now.
    I don’t think he has ever had to stand up to being wrong before. And this time Daddy can’t bail him out. He’s made enemies both domestic and foreign, he has literally shit the bed.
    A public breakdown would be great, but I’m being mean there.
    We Have to get rid of this putz, and for so many reasons. And, being stuck with him as we are we need to prick at his bubble, every chance we get.
    w3ski

• Redhand says:

I see it as full-on Captain Queeg.

Except (1) Queeg was a veteran who was (2) a far more sympathetic figure. This POS is more like Jack Nicholson in “A Few Good Men.”

5. buckobear says:

He must be channeling Linda Ronstadt singing “Poor, poor, pitiful me,”

6. Dennis Cole says:

This is what happens when you don’t discipline a toddler until he’s 73…

7. Osirisopto says:

“then Possum Hollar is gonna go after the amply be-chinned One”

PITCHFORKS! Getchyer pitchforks here. 3 for a dollar.

MAGA Brand pitchforks 30 dollars each. Certifiable. Every last one of ’em.

PITCHFORKS! Getchyer pitchforks here.