Well, The Dog Wasn’t Going To Wag Itself

“Spring time for Hair Führer and G-O-P…”

We’re totally fucked: It seems “we” have assassinated the second highest ranking Iranian.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Well, The Dog Wasn’t Going To Wag Itself

1. Diane says:

I already fired off two letters to my republican senator. This GD administration. trump is too stupid to realize WTF this means. Everyone around him are using this stupid buffoon to get what they want. I can’t imagine how many innocent people are going to be murdered. These GD people.

2. Lsamsa says:

Bloody hell Republicans…to what end, of the world?, are you seeking??!!

• Yes. Between the goddamn Strangelovians like Bomb ‘em Bolton and the fundagelical End Timers, the GOP is stacked to the rafters with nihilists who think they will be the ones to rule over the ashes

3. another kiwi says:

Well, fuck Trump. I have had 1 year of working after 8 years unemployment and I like the money I am going to be very upset if this all gets shut down because Mr Snothead had indigestion after inhaling Cheeseburgers.
    I would consider it my duty to pursue him through all eternity explaining the laws of cricket to him.
    No fucking mercy.

4. paul fredine says:

looks like he decided to create his own version of the hokey-pokey at his party in merde-a-lardo: ‘put the u.s. troops in, pull the u.s. troops out, put the u.s. troops in and you shake the world about’. what a great way to wish everyone a happy new year. after all, what is a celebration without some fireworks.

It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out. A president who hates his own intelligence community now depends on said intelligence community to explain the reasoning for the attack. Perhaps the intelligence community could assist Congress with another article of impeachment.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

In order to get elected, @BarackObama will start a war with Iran.
    Oh, wait. That’s Donald Trump!

Obama does nothing but play golf.
    Oh, wait. That’s Donald Trump.

We should just call him The Projectionist. I suspect we will eventually come to find out that Donald Trump was actually born in Kenya.