Midday Palate Cleanser

I need to take cussing lessons from this jerk.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Purplehead who remembers that my annual NYE resolution is to learn to curse with authenticity.)

This entry was posted in Birds Are Jerks, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. julesmomcat says:

Vocab – limited, but effective!

2. Redhand says:

Why he’s an avian John Lennon!!

He’s come back from the dead!

• Redhand says:

My audio with the man wasn’t too good and I initially thought he was talking in Turkish. Likewise, I couldn’t distinguish what the bird was saying, at first, but through repetition, it gradually became clear that, yes, the eff word was what he was squawking . . . .
        After that, the listening was positively surrealistic, especially with all his vehement prancing about and preening.

How smart are these fuckers?

• MDavis says:

Redhand – what little I know of birds of that caliber is that 1) they more quickly pick up words that are said with more feeling and emphasis, B) when they talk, their eyes dilate totally closed, as though they don’t have the brain power to talk and see at the same time and tres) watch out for those beaks! as they can take off a finger if they want to.

Corvids are probably smarter and the back each other up but their beak power is more in stabbing force. At least that was the experience reported by someone I know who fed a baby and then couldn’t get rid of it until he found it a new home where it thought it would eat better. It held grudges and corvids do get together and do group projects.

• purplehead says:

Also, too, a choral anthem celebrating the FCC. So pretty.

(Sadly, FCCFU.com is no more, is resting, is stunned, is definitely deceased, tired and shagged out, ‘E’s not pinin’! ‘E’s passed on! This FCCFU is no more! He has ceased to be! ‘E’s expired and gone to meet ‘is maker! ‘E’s a stiff! Bereft of life, ‘e rests in peace! ‘E’s be pushing up the daisies! ‘Is metabolic processes are now ‘istory! ‘E’s off the twig! ‘E’s kicked the bucket, ‘e’s shuffled off ‘is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin’ choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-FCCFU. Sad how ‘e’s been swept into the internet dust-bin.)

3. Pingback: Midday Palate Cleanser — Mock Paper Scissors – Does Anyone Know Where I Set My Cup of Coffee?

4. Dave Utrata says:

Fuckin’ A!

5. purplehead says:

Can you imagine the environment where Pebbles learned to talk like that, complete with the vehement body-language. Looks like he has been relegated to the basement, or maybe that’s the garage. Can’t let the ch-illlll-drennn hear that trash-talk.

6. MDavis says:

I’m guessing this guy rescued the bird from someone who was keeping it in a way-too-small cage with no out-of-the-cage time. He’s seriously taking to the bird while he destroys that tiny cage and explains that he’s going to throw it in the trash where it belongs.
    Oood on him!