Happy Whatevs!

Happy yadda-yadda-yadda (H/T: Scissorhead Moeman)

I hope everyone is warm and full of… love.

This entry was posted in Bad Holidays, Christmas. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Happy Whatevs!

1. sos says:

Ahhhhhhh. Beer == Love

2. captbatguano says:

Happy Merry to you Tengrain and thanks for all that you do to bring some sanity to an insane world and give a chuckle about it all.

3. Scottie says:

Hello TG. Have you ever noticed that those most devote or extremist in their beliefs are the easiest to offend. Indeed they take joy in their offense. I think they take more joy in being offended than they do in worshiping their god. In their death cult being offended is an honor that proves they are not one of the world. That world has moved on with out them and their only recourse to to mock it while becoming ever more impotent and useless. Hugs

• julesmomcat says:

Hello, Scottie. Thanks for shedding truth – utter truth – on the nut cases, whose only recourse frequently, it seems, is high velocity lead poisoning for anyone who doesn’t stroke their egos.
      And – as captbatguano said, “Happy Merry to you Tengrain and thanks for all that you do” – DITTO!

4. Redhand says:

Love it. The MPS community is like a digital family that helps keep me sane. Best wishes to all of you over the Holidays and may 2020 be the year we defeat the Dotard!

5. w3ski4me says:

And to you as well Mr. Grain. The happiest of Holidays whatever your flavor. May you and yours be warm, well, and well-fed, this day and always.
    w3ski
    And to all the other spitballers, The happiest and best of the season.

6. Dennis Cole says:

All I want for Xmas is my two front teeth, er, sweet, sweet impeachment relief, from the tangerine monster who’s trying to hijack the country, to give me validation of my deeply-held spiritual belief that the majority of us DO want Peace on Earth, and Goodwill to All Inhabitants thereon.

• w3ski4me says:

Personally, at this stage in life, I could appreciate my two front teeth back. However, I’m not holding my breath for it. I do have hope of Impeaching the Orange slug. That would be worth making into its own holiday. 20 for obstruction and 20 for collusion, plus another 10 for bribery and extortion. That would be a Merry Christmas.
      w3ski

7. moeman says:

All the best of the Holiday Season to TG and ScissorHeads !

Now that is a cool band name.

8. Osirisopto says:

Happy Yule to all who care.
    New Years here and the days are getting longer, though working 14 hours 6 days a week I thought they were long enough.

Peace and deep sleep in warm comfy beds be with you you all.

9. ming says:

No news, no politics, no fighting about the rules for card games. ‘Twas a happy day indeed. Hope everyone else had a merry Christmas as well.

10. Pingback: Bad List, Best Bloggers, Holiday Loss, Caustic Wishes, War on Holidays, Stutter – FairAndUNbalanced.com