Pop Quiz!

“In America, you can always find a party. In Soviet Russia, The Party can always find you!”

There’s a Yakov Smirnoff-style joke hiding in there somewhere, Scissorheads, your assignment is to write that joke. No. 2 pencils in the bluebooks, only.

This entry was posted in Pop Quiz!. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Pop Quiz!

1. In America , Russia Meddles YOU!

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Russia, Putin you on…

3. moeman says:

Lavrov? I heard Pissov !

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

I can see why Republicans are all fired up about election fraud. In 2000 they (with the help of the Supreme Court) voted in W only to end up with Cheney. Then in 2016 they (with the help of the Russians) voted in Trump only to end up with Putin.

5. Freddy el Desfibradddor says:

I think it was John Kenneth Galbraith who contrasted capitalism and communism: “Under capitalism man exploits man. Under communism it is just the reverse.”

6. soughwind says:

They pretend to watch us and we pretend to be afraid.

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

In Russia, you are not criminal for meddling. In America, war criminals get medals.

8. Astamari says:

Having actually worked there, ordinary Russians are constantly subjected to the Russian version of Fox “News”. Putin is playing with his puppet, Trump. ALL of the political class knows that Trump is owned by Putin. This is so enraging. The GOP doesn’t care and are traitor-enabling and the Democrats are too intimidated to state the obvious.

• Redhand says:

the Democrats are too intimidated to state the obvious.

I like to think that will change when the campaign gets into high gear. He has shown in so many ways that he is Putin’s pawn, that it is unlikely it won’t be a great campaign issue. Plus, it’s a theme against the whole GOP (POP, “Party of Putin”) as well.

9. CalicoJack says:

Howdy y’all!
    Here’s my joke:
    Putin to Trump: In Russia, whut do we call useful idiot after no longer useful?
    Trump: Gee, Puty, what?
    Putin: I-dee-ot.
    Trump: I don’t get it.
    Putin: Snickers.

10. Redhand says:

His “friends” the Russians certainly have a flair for rubbing his face in their shit. I’ll give them that, though with this completely “kompromatted” asshole it’s like clubbing a baby seal.