Now We Know Why He Tweets So Much…

Tweet, Twit, Twat
(Image courtesy of Scissorhead Bruce388)

…he’ stuck in the can:

“People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times as opposed to once. They end up using more water,” Trump said, continuing that the Environmental Protection Agency is “looking at” the issue at “his suggestion.”

Dude needs more fiber. I’d suggest he eat a rope, but honestly I have something else in mind for it.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Now We Know Why He Tweets So Much…

1. Dennis Cole says:

These are quite the mysterious rantings & ravings, er raging, and I’ve been searching diligently for the source of his complaints, since I had the eerie feeling he was referring to Cali. So, having a memory not quite as agile and alacritous as our Peerless Leader, but one sufficient to the task, here’s what I found – from 4 and 5 years ago!

So, a few years back, a tiny town in the Central Valley ran short of water AFTER 5 YEARS OF PROLONGED DROUGHT. And remember when he talked about how we just let the water run right out to the sea? And how that was part of our wildfire problem?

Now, how exactly he’s going to use the EPA to resolve this problem is still very unclear, because you can’t legislate nor regulate the climate or the weather, neither for nor against. Or maybe it’s just another distracting tactic, to take our minds off of the impeachment inquiry. Imma go with the second one, because I highly doubt he’s so concerned about the citizens of that one tiny town – especially since the majority of the residents of Fairmead (East Porterville), are black and Hispanic/LatinX, something like 90%.

Oh, and I’m pretty sure it’s in Devin’s district.

• I read something yesterday (I forget where) that tied his ranting back to the introduction of low-flow toilets back in the 80’s,where some did have that problem.

The design has been been fixed now….

But this is also the guy raging against the electronic catapults on the new aircraft carrier, and how in the face of everyone in the Navy who signed off on the design, proclaimed “Steam is better!”

I have never heard of anyone flushing 10 or 15 times.

• Dennis Cole says:

TG –
        I know! If it doesn’t go down on the first flush, and the contents in fact begin a long, slow climb to the lip, then the normal human response is to run quickly and quietly, and it doesn’t matter where you go, just vanish from the scene of the crime, hoping no one noticed.

Conservatives already hate Hate HATE low flow toilets. They will hate toilets with timers even worse. He’s insane in the membrane I tells ya.

3. R White says:

Never in a million years could FatNixon realize that it’s not the low flow toilets in the WH that need changing, but his shitty garbage fast food diet that plugs the plumbing with regularity.

4. We had a similarly insane wingnut in our state lege a few years back ragespitting about how they banned his goddamn light bulbs and made him use those horrible hippie-mandated flooorescent bulbs that looked so werid and made him put on two different colored socks in the morning, because the colors were all wrong.

Dunno if he realized that most grown-ass adults handle that by matching their socks before putting them away in the drawer? I mean the “dump ’em all loose in the sock drawer” strategy works great if you have the simple discipline to buy socks that are all the same color.

5. revzafod says:

It’d take a lot more than 10-15 flushes to get rid of that turd, Drumpf, but I’d pay the water bill.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

Trump is just projecting AGAIN. He is so full of shit that he often has to flush 10 to 15 times. Unfortunately there is not enough water in the world to flush that worthless piece of shit away.

7. donnah says:

And my sons in the future can look back and say, “Remember when a US president changed all of the rules to handcuff the EPA because he wore orange makeup and shit bricks?”