Never Challenge Nancy Pelosi: You Might Not Live To Regret It

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Skinny-D)

So this happened:

Sinclair’s James Rosen: “Do you hate the president, Madam Speaker?”

Pelosi: “I don’t hate anybody. I was raised in a Catholic house. We don’t hate anybody, not anybody in the world.”

She then returned to the lectern. Nancy Pelosi NEVER returns to the podium. She was pissed,

Pelosi: “I think the president is a coward when it comes to helping our kids who are afraid of gun violence. I think that he is cruel when he doesn’t deal with helping our Dreamers, of which we are very proud. I think he is in denial about the climate crisis. However, that is about the election.”

“This is about the Constitution of the United States and the facts that lead to the president’s violation of his oath of office. And as a Catholic, I resent your using the word ‘hate’ in a sentence that addresses me. I don’t hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is a heart full of love and always pray for the president. And I still pray for the president. I pray for the president all the time. So don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that.”

And as always, a tweet from the Cry Baby-in-chief, because he always has to have the last word (See Also, “you’re the puppet.”):

This entry was posted in ITMFA, Nancy Pelosi, Sinclair, Sinclair Broadcasting. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Never Challenge Nancy Pelosi: You Might Not Live To Regret It

1. Redhand says:

the tweet is all one needs to show what a complete turd Trump is.

2. R White says:

Just imagine what a better country we all would be in if more of our “leaders” took stenographers within the worthless beltway media to task for their laziness, stupidity and complicity with FatNixon and the morally bankrupt republican party.

As a political strategy, it worked for cheeto jesus. It’s a shame that none of the dims have thought to do so and instead follow the antiquated rules of governance in DC that always put them on the defensive. FFS

3. Dennis Cole says:

BOOM!!! Man, I haven’t seen a chilling burn* or a mic drop like that in a loooonnng time. You go, gurl!

*When you burn someone in a retort using your frostiest voice.

4. Dennis Cole says:

*See “Frostbite symptoms” besides, as well

5. donnah says:

Trump isn’t fit to touch Nancy’s shoes. She has more guts and smarts than he can even imagine. I hope she keeps getting under his skin. Nancy Smash!

6. laura says:

182 new judges so unfit for lifetime appointments. 700,000 of our brothers and sisters about to lose vital access to food.
    Bag-o-shite ham head never missing an opportunity to take his misogyny out for a walk.
    And we have Righteous Nancy Smash on OUR side. I will save my prayers for her.

Very commendable. However, I fail to understand why anyone would want to pray for the closest thing to an antichrist this country has ever seen. Koolaide is for Xtians.