Your Donations At Work, Possum Hollar! Send More Ameros!

“How I spent my summer vacation” By Junior Mints…

And now we know:

I guess the RNC thought so highly of Junior Mints’ work (no, not his emotional support cougar, his book) that they bought it by the pallet and totally has nothing to do with yet again sending domestic emoluments to line the Trumps’ pockets.

This entry was posted in Junior Mints Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Your Donations At Work, Possum Hollar! Send More Ameros!

1. Diane says:

So where’s the bonfire going to be?

2. Dennis Cole says:

I think I have this right:
    DJT Jr. is selling a book he didn’t write to people who can’t read, and to ensure it landed on the FNYT Best Seller list, he personally purchased hundreds of copies (allegedly!), and the RNC is right there beside him, doing the same.

Now for the speculating:
    If I don’t receive a complimentary copy for Xmas, then I suppose it’s safe to assume I’m not on Jr. Mintz’s list, or the RNC’s, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna rush right out and buy it. Think Reader’s Digest will publish a condensed version? Do they still do that, even?

3. YellowDog says:

There must be a toilet paper shortage in the White House–too much tweeting.

4. skinnydennis says:

I quit paying attention to bestsellers lists years ago, this is an old trick.

5. w3ski4me says:

Did anyone ever verify if Junior can read? It’s pretty well proven that his Dad has about a 4 th grade education and very poor reading skills. It may be a “father-son” kind of thing.
    The other question I have is, just what did he ever have to say about his sheltered life that would fill any sort of a book? A comic book maybe, or better yet a coloring book, but a “reading” book? Come on now, that’s deep into “Onion or Borowitz” territory.
    w3ski

w3ski4me –

Junior Mints really tried to say that because his prep school was in PA, that he’s one with them. Of course the prep school he and Li’l Buddy Eric went to cost $64K per year (BACK THEN! or so I read)… so totally he’s the salt of the earth.

6. MJG says:

If you take a estimated wholesale price of $8.99 (50% retail) That’s roughly 10,500 books. Give it a few months and watch for the flood at Half Price Books and the Goodwill.

• MDavis says:

Probably straight to the landfill, with no covers. Snap up your first edition when they go to fifty cents and stick it in a time capsule. Right next to the Billy Beer.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s