Who Had Sondland Nails Prznint Stupid on Their Impeachment Bingo Card?

Dump Trump (ITMFA!) and the Republicans

…because you just won. Man, it is unreal.

…which predictably resulted in:

and my favorite:

and the ultimate statement from the spectators:

Covfefe for everyone, it’s on the house!

UPDATES:

We found the first rat heading to a lifeboat, maybe: Mike Pompeo planning to resign because Trump ‘hurting his reputation’, report claims

This entry was posted in ITMFA. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Who Had Sondland Nails Prznint Stupid on Their Impeachment Bingo Card?

1. Dennis Cole says:

That’s funny, because I just read he was contemplating resigning in order to focus on his upcoming Senate run. (Those poor folks in Kansas, how much they’ve been subjected to.) ” In order to spend more time with my family” won’t be used unless he’s defeated at the polls, and according to several FB friends I have that live there, it’s not quite a foregone conclusion, but his chances are slim to none, and Slim left town, upon hearing Sondland’s testimony.

• ali redford says:

Longtime KS Dem campaign volunteer here; Pompeo will be elected if he runs for US Senate, unless he’s convicted of something first. Maybe even then. He’ll get all the 4th and 1st Districts’s money, people, and votes, and that will be that. While many of us do not want him in government at any level any more and ever again, I’m not certain there are enough of us to overcome them. There usually aren’t enough of us, especially out West.

All that said, I agree that he’s well implicated and in deep. Finally, some justice for the time he wrote me back as my US Rep about one of my letters, telling me he didn’t think I sounded like a very patriotic American, and that that might need to be looked into.

2. sos says:

Well, old Gord-o is certainly a blunt instrument, so I guess Da!

3. Everybody’s singing the old Meat Loaf song

🎶I’ll do anything for trump…
    ….but I won’t do that!🎵

4. w3ski4me says:

First off, can someone explain why tRump has to talk over his helicopter? Any sane person would speak elsewhere. It’s not just tiring to hear him yell, it’s got to be hard on his throat too. Second, I am so pleased that blimpy can’t keep his mouff shut and recriminates himself almost every day. I so wanted Santa to bring me his Impeachment this year and it looks like I’ve been a good boy.
    Nunes has a great poker face, not.
    I’m loving it
    w3ski

5. Redhand says:

Hey asshole, you’re not in Kansas anymore. And your “reputation?” Fuggetaboutit. You don’t have one anymore.

6. ali redford says:

Well, thank you! Blushing a little. Yes, he did that in order to try to intimidate me (it happened to others, too) from bothering him anymore about his votes. He did the typical Republican practice of ignoring constituent input until after his votes, then stating that his votes reflected the people of his District (it did, a few of them; the Kochs are here when they’re here, etc.) Then he’d write back to people who’d asked him to do the opposite (my recollection is that this particular time was in regard to certain coverages maybe mammograms and birth control required by ACA,) to tell us why we are wrong. I took the additional step of writing back to his to explain his duty to we the people, and got back the reply that impugned my patriotism. This is why I was trepidatious when he took over the CIA, but no doubt he’d forgotten about me by then. Also I am enjoying whatever discomfort he’s feeling, and I hope for much more. I dislike this guy. When he first ran for election in the 4th district, one of his claims was that he patrolled the Iron Curtain during his post-West Point service time. I sure wish I’d taken a picture of that, because it’s nowhere now. DH laughed so hard when he saw it! But, people here believe it, which is why I’d prefer he not be able to run for US Senate.

7. Lofgren says:

I think the internet is misinterpreting this facial expression from Nunes. That’s not him worrying about Trump’s fate. That’s Nunes trying to remember how much Sondland knows about the shady shit HE’s pulled in the last three years.

8. Bruce388 says:

The galloping brain rot has left Donnie Five Chins too stupid to lie without notes.