Saturday Palate Cleanser

Gah! I think I better consider joining Team Cat.

This entry was posted in cats, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Saturday Palate Cleanser

1. julesmomcat says:

Speaking of insulation/weatherproofing – WOW!

2. donnah says:

What a beauty!

3. purplehead says:

Look at them snow-shoes! What a beautiful cat. Canadian lynx.

4. Scottie says:

Hello TG. One of the cats who has decided to live in our home is nearly 30 pounds and has huge feet like this. He is clearly a mixed breed from some not house cat, but he is as gentle as any being could be. He is a total love me hugging guy. Hugs

• purplehead says:

Any way you could post a photo of him, Scottie? I’d love to see a sweet 30-lb. house kitty!

• Scottie says:

Hello Purplehead. Here is a link to a recent set of him on the couch. https://scottiestoybox.com/2019/11/01/i-woke-odie-from-his-nap-by-taking-his-picture/

Here is Odie on my desk. https://scottiestoybox.com/2019/09/13/odie-helping-me-blog-at-330-this-morning/

If you go to my blog and put Odie in the search box you will see a ton of pictures of him. Also if you search for Milo you will see our smaller cat. Thanks for your interest. Hugs

• Scottie says:

Hello TG. I replied to purplehead with two links to Odie on my blog. Because of the links it may have gone to your spam folder. Do you mind checking for me. Thanks. Hugs

We’re all about sharing our blogs here, but because of the links it went into the moderation queue, not the spam folder. Anyway, it’s approved!

• Scottie says:

Thanks TG. I get the same with my blog, but forget about it when doing comments. I am going to have to get a cheat sheet going if I get anymore forgetful. 😀😃😄😎 Hugs

• purplehead says:

Oh what a sweet-faced kitty! And a big-boned fellow. His endearing face reminds me of my big-boned grey tabby. Orange cats have a proclivity for being sweet-natured and almost dog-like. No no no! I don’t mean dog dog, just that they cozy up to you and follow you around. Thanks for posting that. Now I’ll go take a gander at Milo, for equal time….TWO orange kitties! That’s a lot of attention-giving.

In looking at Milo gazing out the opened—and presumably screened window— I have a word of caution for you. I used to open up the windows like that, until one day, while I was at my computer, I heard a yowling and then a loud crash in the spare bedroom. I jumped up and ran into the room. The screen was gone! It was on the ground outside. I looked out, and saw my Big Kitty in a moving ball of fur and claws and yowls. He was tangling with a neighbor cat that had been taunting him for yoncks, who would jump up to the outside sill (about seven feet!), hang by his claws, and scream at him. Guess my fellow had had the last straw broken so he busted through that screen as if it were invisible. I ran outside to break up the fracas. The other cat took off, and, emboldened, Big Cat started to take off after him. Good thing he wasn’t a Manx.

I heard later that window screens are made to be easily busted out like that, in case you need a fast exit from the house. Now I only open the windows about three inches. : (

• librall says:

must be a Maine Coon cat.

5. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

No skipping leg day here!

6. What magnificent floof!

7. sos says:

Do these paws make my … erm … paws look big?

8. Pyed says:

There’s something amok with those hind legs.