Realtime, With Comrade Stupid (UPDATED)

Seething Rage.
(image courtesy Scissorhead MonkeyFister)

As Marie Yovanovitch was giving her testimony, this happened:

Not that I would ever want to be one of the Republicans, but whatever plans they had to discredit Amb. Yovanovitch just went up in smoke. I’m sure that there will be more later.

What a dope.

UPDATE 1: Fox News Turns on Hair Füror

UPDATE 2: …again:

UPDATE 3: …and again:

UPDATE 4: what a dick –

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, ITMFA, Quid Meets Quo Goes Pro (Ukraine). Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Realtime, With Comrade Stupid (UPDATED)

1. The Articles of Impeachment counter rolls on

2. donnah says:

I’m glad that Trump’s deliberate threats and smears are getting attention from both sides. The Republicans are flailing because they know they have no rebuttals or facts to present. Going after the Ambassador is disgusting and criminal.

Also, Nunes is a fuckwad. Period.

3. Spocko says:

I suspected that Fox was going to do this and wrote about it this morning at Hullabaloo.

I WANT someone to take witness tampering seriously. I want to know who we can go get a case started? The DOJ? Then what will it take to prove it? What about what Fox news did yesterday with Taylor? Is that defamation with “actual malice” I think it is, but we need one of the witnesses to file a case.
    Who does Yovanovitch go to get the charge for witness tampering started? Schiff pointed it out, now what? Is it part of the impeachment inquiry? What about what Fox News Producers do?

Spocko –

it’s a good post, and thank you for directing us to it!

I’m a sonofalawyer, but not a lawyer myself, and you raise interesting questions especially about malice, which I do believe is the one exception for being able to bring a defamation case against the media, but it must be hard to prove (or it would happen more often).

It’s mind boggling that Fox can do it, but as you point out in the post, that’s Roger Ailes’ power move.

Producers are usually the ones who get called on the carpet when someone really breaks standards, but I suspect at Fox that’s more pro forma than actually punitive.

4. FELINE MAMA says:

Hey you Asshole, that “serving at the pleasure of the president” doesn’t mean what you think it does!!
    Basterd!!!

5. Queasy says:

I have to wonder if Donny will go live on Facebook and shoot someone on 5th Ave. to draw attention away from the impeachment hearings.

He’s wily that way.

6. Diane says:

Devin needs a good punch in the balls.

7. Dennis Cole says:

“I could stand at a bus stop on 5th Ave., and start throwing everyone sitting there under the incoming bus, and STILL not lose any voters!”

8. C Montgomery Burns says:

During her testimony to Congress, former ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch alternated between sobbing uncontrollably and screaming accusations of political bias at her interrogators.

Wait, sorry, that was Brett Kavanaugh. Yovanovitch was as cool as a cucumber.

Edit: source Middle Age Riot

9. Pingback: Impeach, Intelligence, Dreamers, Inhumanity, Racist Miller, Arlington – FairAndUNbalanced.com

10. paul fredine says:

why does nunes always seem to forget that there were, if i’m not mistaken, his gop colleagues in those ‘secret deposition rooms’, too/also.