News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Jeebus Saves

Say, we haven’t heard from our old pal Rev. Fishsticks in a while, I wonder what he’s up to…

Mr. President, you and Jesus Christ have something in common. Politicians, lawyers, pundits, and cultural icons are out to destroy you just as they sought to destroy him [sic].

And that’s when I closed the tab.

I don’t profess a faith and I found that offensive as all hell.

This entry was posted in Bryan Fischer, Get Off The Cross, Theocrats, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Whenever I hear some “Christian” like Rev Fishsticks go on about his great pal Hayzus, I’m reminded of my favorite WWJD meme:

2. Redhand says:

I’m pretty sure future historians will have a field day analyzing the group psychosis that is American Evangelical Christians’ mad attraction to a despicable scumbag like Trump.

• R White says:

It will probably be a brief summation of how a bunch of white middle-aged heterosexual pedophilic males obsessed with unborn babies and the idea of being ‘raptured’ allowed themselves to be conned by a lying, money launderer because they both see themselves to be victims in a ever-changing diverse, secular world that has left them behind.

3. Astamari says:

I was raised Irish Catholic but I very quickly, as a young teen, realized that there were so many inherent and obvious contradictions and logical fallacies to the faith that I abandoned ship by age 13. I have raised two children with strong moral and liberal behaviors without them needing to go to Mass.

4. Diane says:

When trump gets crucified, that’s when I’ll see similarities. Until then, no.

5. Buttermilk Sky says:

Look at it this way — he called us “cultural icons.”

Smile! It’s Friday!

Soon enough he will be forced to realize that yet again this is no the Great White Hope they’ve been waiting for. NEXT (Ad nauseam) !!!