Great Signs, Cont.

Use cellular.

(Hat tip: @NamelessCynic on the electrical Twitter)

This entry was posted in Great Signs. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Great Signs, Cont.

1. Karla says:

That’s awesome. 40 years ago I could have solved that equation. Now I just recognize that it’s math.

• LoL, me and chemistry are the same way.

Actually me and a lot of things I used to know are the same way. Crowded out by all the stuff I’ve had to learn since. Life has been a long series of having to become an instant sort-of good-enough “I stayed at a Holiday IN Express last night” expert on a subject for a week or two. Then it fades because I don’t use it again for a year or two.

Bartholomew Cubbins ain’t got nuthin’ on the number of hats I have to wear…

I know. My chem teacher in HS had a degree in biology (do to Prop 13 budget cuts he got Chemistry and had no background, taught from the book), and he used to ask me and one other kid to score our tests because he couldn’t do the math, and I saw it as applied algebra, and it was kinda fun.

Now I look back at it and wonder: who was that kid?

• Dennis Cole says:

The best thing I ever got out of Chemistry Class was the equipment to build a 3-flask water pipe, with different filtering media in each one, i.e. Boone’s Farm wine in the first, followed by crushed ice, and then mint leaves. Made that “dirt-weed” taste remarkably smooth.

Applied chemistry! –TG

2. weejee says:

The answer is easy as pi.

3. Lsamsa says:

A math headache.

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

Heh, the best part of the joke is that the answer is only 9 digits long!

(Actually, I have no idea what the answer is and I am just saying this to look smart while hoping nobody else knows the answer either)

5. Dennis Cole says:

Yeppers, I sure am glad they taught me all those Trigonometries and what-not back in high school, instead of something like, I dunno, maybe tax preparation? Although, what I learned sure does come in handy during Trigonometry Season…