The Always Gracious Mango-Hued S***Gibbon, Part Infinity

I’m not sure if Vulgarmort is a misogynist, but I’m pretty sure misogynists see him as one of their own. Damn, that’s such a 12-year old boy’s dick move to get the other 12-year olds in class to giggle.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to The Always Gracious Mango-Hued S***Gibbon, Part Infinity

1. laura says:

I am Damn Sure ham head IS a misogynist.
    He’s also a moran, a thin-skinned whiny ass titty baby and a bed shitter.
    Also, he’s broke as a joke and I have it on good authority that his peener is just a sad middle mishapened lump.

2. Bruce388 says:

Now, Now, Dotard may have been bragging about his I.Q. again.

3. How is this even real life?

*is this just fantasy…
    Caught in a Trumpslide, no escape from Reality…

Open your eyes, look up to the skies
    and scream

He’s just an moron, he has no sympathy
    Because he’s *

[Beaker walks out to center stage, begins to sing]

Me me me, me me me, me me me, me me me

4. tomshefchik says:

Maybe he saw what his hair looked like and was giving it the finger.

Maybe he realized he is the opposite of a stable genius and was giving the space his diseased brain occupies the middle finger.

Maybe his index finger was broken.

Nah, you were right, he’s just a childish a-hole.

5. Dennis Cole says:

He also got frustrated by the lag in response time, not understanding that even though radio waves travel at nearly the speed of light, they still have some distance to travel, resulting in what he at first assumed was being “dissed” by not just one, but TWO uppity wimmen-folk. Can you imagine the level of frustration, if he tried to communicate with the First Mars Expedition, with its six-minute (or more) lag time?

Why hasn’t Pense sicced his mother figure on Ernest T Babb Trump yet?

7. Pyed says:

And no one could ever force Shitler to tell the truth, not even if they harelipped every one on Bear Creek.

8. ming says:

Wouldn’t it be great to see him do that to Jessica Meir’s face and watch her crotch punt him to the moon.

9. MDavis says:

Criminy – he thinks that she’s stealing his thunder because she pointed out that it’s just a sheet of tin rattling.
    Refer to the previous post: