Stable Genius Gets New Penpal!

Tonight on the Apprentice: Stable Genius Signs Empty Papers

One of Przznint Stupid’s sharks, er,  lawyers sent an unhinged letter  to CNN threatening to sue the network for engaging in false advertising in violation of the Lantham Act:

“The missive from Trump attorney Charles Harder references recent videos from Project Veritas purporting to have a CNN “whistle-blower” discussing direction from the cable news network’s president Jeff Zucker.”

Captain Dildo, James O’Keefe hisself and his comically badly edited sting videos!

“Your own employees appear to state that CNN is focused on trying to ‘take down President Trump,’ driven by a ‘personal vendetta’ that Mr. Zucker purportedly has against him, rather than reporting the news in an objective manner,” writes Harder. “In the Footage, your employees appear to state that CNN attempts to make its reporting appear neutral and unbiased, when in fact its reporting is far from neutral and highly biased against the President.”

And under what ground is the Lantham Act being violated? Well, you see, truth in advertising, because CNN uses the tagline “The Most Trusted Name in News.”

You cannot make up this shit.

Anyway, The Hollywood Reporter has the letter it all of its glory if you want to read it.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Stable Genius Gets New Penpal!

1. YellowDog says:

That means “Fair and Balanced” is a violation of the Lantham Act.

So. trademarks are people too? Which now includes Preznints. Further proof that Donnie Dorko is not human.

3. Green Eagle says:

Any American who is not “focused on trying to ‘take down President Trump” is betraying this country.

4. ali redford says:

Reading the letter, I see there is a “Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.” Seriously. I guess I should have known, or presumed, but I don’t see the benefit of incorporating a campaign. I’m familiar with my state’s laws about incorporation, but not other states’s laws, much. I know this is a drop in the entire bucket of the letter, but it struck me, so I thought I’d mention it. The rest of the letter would make me laugh if I wasn’t convinced that we the people are paying the fees and expenses for that letter, etc.

5. Pyed says:

James O’Keefe’s carrier has devolved from a wasp, to a mosquito, to a gnat and now, finally, to a stink bug.

6. Pyed says:

“career” bloody auto correct, mutter, mutter.

7. MJG says:

Threatening to sue for libel by citing James O’Queef – The circular logic is spiraling down the toilet.

8. ming says:

Apparently you can just make this shit up.