Pay to Play, Part Infinity

I read the news today, oh boy.

I thought I was done for Saturday, and then what did I spy with my little eye:

Trump Appoints Illuminati Self-Help Author ‘Magus Incognito’ To Federal Education Board

“…Federal Election Commission filings show Mentz has given substantial sums to Republican causes and candidates, including more than $10,000 to Trump’s campaign and an associated political action committee.”

I give up. Another donor, another position.

But, the thought of Betsy Devos and Illuminati guy working together kinda gives me a giggle.

This entry was posted in Betsy 'Special Ed' DeVos, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, The Illuminati are comin' to getcha. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Pay to Play, Part Infinity

1. Scottie says:

Hello TG. The dumbing down of the US continues. The less educated the population the easier they are to grift from, to mislead, to convince to vote against their own good, to deny rights,to deny a quality life, take away liberty, and remove any sense of democracy. Hugs

If this keeps up, soon they will be building walls to keep people IN and not out.

• Diane says:

I’ve got a feeling that’s the goal of trump/putin.

Next time Possum Hollar demands to secede, I will send them to the US Postal Service for the change of address cards, and I might spring for 1 #2 pencil, which they then have to share. Hilarity ensues.

• badtux99 says:

I doubt they’ve graduated past the box of crayons stage.
        On the other hand, they’d probably eat the crayons rather than fill out the change of address form with them.

3. Pyed says:

Any person who starts in a nearly invisible position, spending many years learning the job until he can be an aid, then an assistant, and finally a diplomat, insures that he will give the same uniform commitment and outlook upon his job as the others who came before.

However, if you give the job to someone with no more experience about that position than knowing when to pay his money to be awarded the role, and he will approach his new position with a commitment and a candor about his new responsibilities seldom, if ever, seen.

You can see who would find this desirous, and why.