News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Jeebus weeps

Hey you guys, the Xristian Xrazies are eulogizing Elijah Cummings as only they can! Which is to say, not very well. And in fact, you might say that they are doing an end-zone dance.

Coach Dave start us off:

And this conspiracy theorist Xristian ghoul, Chris McDonald well, says Gawd hisself took Brother Elijah for dissing the Orange Menace, praise Jeebus:

Uncle Ruckus, er, Jessie Lee Peterson gives an Amen! And tells us that Trump is the Great White Hope and you don’t wanna mess with that!

And as I said this morning, I wish the Christians were more like Elijah, but they are not. They are not even like Christ.

This entry was posted in Blog Against Theocracy, Chris McDonald, Coach Dave, Jesse Lee Peterson, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Religion has always been an elaborate practice/psychology of altering reality (aka: lying) for self-centered goals … yet all the while we’re conditioned to believe religious people to be more honest. Despite knowing that, it’s still amazing the depths to which some sink to (and others follow).

Give those guys a shiny puke green star. Jealousy/Envy is the ugliest of the seven deadly sins.

3. ali redford says:

It’s just as Bartcop used to say: no way they really believe in God, or they’d never behave the way they do.

4. Pyed says:

Broadcast religion is on method for people who will do anything for wealth to screw money out of people who will go to any length to avoid thinking for themselves, but THIS SHIT is simply egregious

5. paul fredine says:

patterson, the steppin-fetchit of the mango moron lovers, dares to criticize the speaking style of elijah cummings? i wanna puke.

6. R White says:

After hearing the protestations of those crazed lobotomized tools, I really wish there were a god to rapture those annoying a**holes so the rest of us could get on with living as a post-industrial society focused on the betterment of humanity.

7. MDavis says:

Nope, no way I am listening to any of those. I will point out that the screen shot of Patterson has the same expression that Carson always seems to have – and without the benefit of being able to prescribe.

• ali redford says:

🙂

You guys, I always clip only the best bit. Rarely ever more than a minute. Between my OCD and my gag reflex, I cannot take much more myself.

• MDavis says:

And I, for one, appreciate that practice. However, there are limits.
        I also wouldn’t join in the stoning of an innocent (I was once told the rocks used are about “this size”, while he held up a rock about the size of an average pear.) and I’d only be persuaded to attend a mega church if I was writing a story about it.
        So I won’t participate in the smearing of a patriot and a man who put his own life on the line in support of human rights for all, not even by listening to the f’ing bastards.
        I’ll rely on you to let us (me) know if there is anything necessary to be aware of, and I’ll thank you for that as well.