Saturday Palate Cleanser

“You will not be spared when the harvest begins, and your wails and pleading for mercy will fill the 9 rings with joy.”

(Halloween Cats Week.)

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Saturday Palate Cleanser

1. Scottie says:

hello TG. Is this the cat of the Pai Mei? Pai Mei was a legendary master of the Bak Mei and Eagle’s Claw styles of kung fu in the Kill Bill movies. The look alike is uncany to me. Hugs

2. julesmomcat says:

Ahhh…meet the Mayor of Hairball City, Harry Barfall.

3. MDavis says:

Fluffy!
    You’ve grown!

4. donnah says:

Oh look! Bill Barr let his hair grow out!

5. FELINE MAMA says:

“NO. For the 1000th time I am NOT THE YETI !! I can’t stand walking on ice. Damn Human !!!!!!!

6. Pyed says:

I had just jumped into a green metal box stuck to the wall in the basement when when everything went black.

I woke up looking like this.

7. it’s Halloween ALL MONTH! Cats only get a week?!?!

It was an experiment. There might be more, ZRM, but I’m not sure if Cat people liked it or were offended by it.

• MDavis says:

I wasn’t offended and mostly liked it. So that’s one cat person.
        Cats get a lot of awful treatment, especially during Halloween. Anyone with a cat, keep a close eye on it at least the week of Halloween, especially if it’s a black cat. But taking it’s picture when it looks creepy or pissed off and then creating a caption is fair game. In my opinion.

• donnah says:

I’m cat people and dog people and birds-who-are-not-jerks people and I thought it was fun. The humor here, the sarcasm and the witty rejoinders keep me coming back. Also, the hard light of brutal honesty being shone on a rotten administration.

I love this place!

8. Bruce388 says:

If Don King wanted a cat, this would be it.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s