In the last day or so:
- Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch testified under oath to House investigators despite orders from the White House and State Department. Yovanovitch said she abruptly was recalled from her post, based on “unfounded and false claims by people with clearly questionable motives.”
- Yovanovitch warned that political influences are undermining the national interest.
- The U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland will honor his subpoena and testify on Thursday, also in spite of the State Department’s instructions not to appear.
- Also, Fiona Hill, Trump’s former top Russia adviser, will testify next week. She allegedly plans to tell Congress that Sondland and Rudy Giuliani ran shadow diplomacy to pursue their shady dealings on behalf of Comrade Stupid in Ukraine.
- Trump lost his appeal to stop a Congressional subpoena for his tax and financial information.
- Gov. Larry Hogan (R-MD) said he supports the impeachment inquiry, joining Republican Govs. Phil Scott (R-VT) and Charlie Baker (R-MA).
- Prznint Stupid’s second stupidest lawyer (Sorry Rudy™) Rudy Giuliani is a subject of the ongoing criminal investigation that resulted in the arrest of two of his associates Wednesday.
- Also, one of those associates paid Giuliani through a business called “Fraud Guarantee.” I’m telling you that Eiron, the Goddess of Irony is doing stellar work.
- More potential whistleblowers have approached Congress since the House launched its impeachment inquiry.
The wheels are flying off the bus faster than The Russian Usurper can throw people under it, but he’s giving it the ol’ Trump U try!