‘Giuliani? Never heard of him!’

“Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it.” — R. Dangerfield

The WaPo tells us…

“Trump told reporters Friday that he didn’t know whether Giuliani was still his personal attorney, adding that the two hadn’t spoken since Thursday. “Well, I don’t know,” Trump said, responding to a question about the lawyer as he prepared to leave the White House for a rally in Louisiana. “I haven’t spoken to Rudy. I spoke to him yesterday briefly. He’s a very good attorney, and he has been my attorney.” Trump then added, “Yeah, sure,” before moving on to another question.

The Russian Usurper is only moments away from his signature distancing maneuver of denying he knows Rudy, or better, the Epstein defense:”Yeah, he was around in NY years ago,we had a falling out,  but I never really liked him.”

Opinions differ!

“In a text message to the Washington Post’s Josh Dawsey shortly after the president’s comments, Giuliani confirmed that he’s still representing Trump. “Yes,” Giuliani wrote. “I am still his attorney.”

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Wrong-Again Rudy. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to ‘Giuliani? Never heard of him!’

1. Redhand says:

You know, I’m really beginning to think the Orange Asshole will not finish his term.

From your lips to Dog’s ears, Redhand.

• Bruce388 says:

I got sent to Twitter jail for pointing out FatNixon wasn’t long for this world. No gloating, no wishing, just looking at the arterial plaque and brain rot.

• Pyed says:

What, you used rational health indices to prognosticate?

You’d have done better quoting Revelations and predicting the apocalypse.

• R White says:

If he does, it’s a given that he will petulantly resign via twitter thus breaking the internet and feeding his fragile ego while giving the rubes the notion that he is a martyr for the ‘lost cause.’

• This feeds the ((false) corollary that Drumpf cannot fail, but only be failed.

• Redhand says:

I think this is spot on. I have such a visceral reaction to hearing and seeing him speak on the tube at his Nuremberg rallies that I can only handle a few seconds at a time. But the little I saw of the most recent two, in Minnesota and Louisiana, reminded me of the Hitler rant scene in “Downfall.” He has an infinite capacity for hatred and vicious ad hominem attacks and he really was losing his shit completely at the podium.

I think he will quit before managing the shame of impeachment — or have a brain aneurysm and drop dead on stage. However he goes, it will not be pretty.

My personal wish is that he leave office in such disgrace that his psyche is destroyed completely. I also hope that he faces criminal charges and ends up utterly bankrupt financially.

Is Giuliani still your personal attorney?

“Well, I don’t know. You’ll have to ask my attorney who manages my personal attorneys but I have no idea who that is” Preznint Comrade Stupid did not say.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s