From The Brain of Tiny Ben

Tiny Ben plays a tiny violin.

Shorter Ben Shapiro: “If you take out all the bad parts, life is pretty good here.”

Here’s the longer bit:

Jeebus weeps.

This entry was posted in Ben Shapiro, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to From The Brain of Tiny Ben

1. MDavis says:

If he really wants to boost life expectancy, why doesn’t he just ignore infant mortality? Oh, better question: why is he ignoring any type of death statistics in calculating life expectancy?
    (the tweet doesn’t show up in article, just on the email notice – is that my end doing that? Or yours?)

2. Dennis Cole says:

Life expectancy, eh? Well, at one time I fully expected to live to be 200, but it’s looking like I’m not gonna quite make it.

• julesmomcat says:

Well, Dennis – my theory is, ‘Keep moving fast, so Old Age can’t catch up with you.’ I just turned 78 on 9/9, and so far, it’s working pretty well. Oh – and, no matter what they told you when you were a kid, NEVER, EVER ‘act your age!’ And, as Scottie so well puts it, “Hugs.”

3. Scottie says:

Hello TG. We all know Ben is a shill for the Republican right wing wealthy who support him to push out there talking points. He doesn’t care about the tired class system in our country that determines how good it is or how long you live. So yes for the well off, things are pretty damn good, for the lower income it sucks, and for the poor , well they sell blood for a meal and hope to die as painlessly as possible. But not to worry tRump is talking about rounding up all the homeless and putting them in “facilities” such as interment camps. Then they will make the rest of the “undesirables” go away also. Hugs

4. R White says:

You know that the desperation must be high from the establishment right to continue convincing the rubes about how our shtty healthcare system is the best when they resort to parroting the ‘brain drippings” from this squeally voiced Incel or any brain fart from known goat-fcker Erick Erickson. FFS

Ole Ben there is walking a fine line. If I didn’t know any better I’d say he’s trying his damndest to resurrect political correctness. Say it ain’t so Maw.

6. another kiwi says:

Shapiro is the living example of “With friends like this…” If he starts opining on your situation, concede defeat as early as possible and go and live in a forest for a couple of years.

7. Scottie says:

Hello TG. I just looked it up. The US ranks at #31 for life expectancy in the world. I will add the link here for those wondering where I got the info, hope that doesn’t violate any link rules. Hugs

8. VBen is also the author of the subsequent pie chart….

9. Pretzelogic in Philly, PA says:

I used to joke about it, TG. (Let’s just say that movie made a BIG impression on me as a yute.)

Not sure I find it funny anymore. Saw this in the news the other day:

At least the illustration with the article for the NY comPost was kinda amusing: