You Guys, #MoscowMitch Hates This Ad, So Don’t Spread It Around!

Make sure all your friends know to not spread this around. Thank you for your assistance!

This entry was posted in Amply Be-Chinned #MoscowMitch McConnell. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to You Guys, #MoscowMitch Hates This Ad, So Don’t Spread It Around!

1. laura says:

Key-rist! Where’d he get that glamour shot done? It’s one hell of an improvement, over his day to day look.

2. w3ski4me says:

This plays Great here in Ca. but how does it look in Tennessee?
    w3ski

• They don’t vote for Moscow Mitch in Tennesee. How does it play in Kentucky is what we SHOULD be asking…

• w3ski4me says:

Oops. May I request an offset due to having a “senior moment”? Also, I should never comment before my second cup of coffee.
        I knew it was one of those “ahem ‘hole” states.
        w3ski

Frankly, I don’t care how it plays in KY or TN: if enough people elsewhere vote for the Dems for the Senate such that MoscowMitch is disposed, I’m fine with that. Also: I bet a lot of KY kinda agrees.

• Infidel753 says:

There was a time when right-wingers would have gone apeshit at the thought of Russia interfering in American elections and nothing being done to stop it. Maybe some of them still do, even if the institutional party doesn’t.

3. w3ski4me says:

I can remember a phrase popular in my youth “better Dead, than Red”, just where did that go to?
    w3ski

4. E.A. Blair says:

His given name is Addison Mitchell McConnell, but off the cuff I can’t think of anything Russian that alliterates with “Addison” other than “Andropov” and “Aeroflot”, and he’s not so obviously Nazi that “Aryan Addy” has any punch.

5. donnah says:

Propoganda Photo needs moar chins.

6. Bruce388 says:

Putting Moscow/Massacre Mitch in uniform is a bit ironic, given the alleged details of his separation from military service (cough SODOMY cough).

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s