Great Signs, Cont.

Oh, man. They built a bidness around us, gents.

OK, it was me.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Dennis Cole)

This entry was posted in Great Signs. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Great Signs, Cont.

1. julesmomcat says:

O. M. G.!!! SEND THEM MY WAY!!!

2. Lsamsa says:

I put much effort & diplomacy into trying to steer said hubby away from doing certain projects himself. He is great at some things, but others, his confidence outweighs mine.
    Awesome company for those of us in need of backup.

3. moeman says:

Perfect for Melania.

4. donnah says:

I grew up with Mr Fixit as my dad, and he could build or fix anything. Our first color TV was a Heathkit, which he built. He was amazing.

Then I married Mr All Thumbs. He knew less than I did about fixing stuff and I was completely stunned by that. I figured all men came with that ability as a standard feature.

Fortunately, he got better and better and my dad gave him some tips and pointers, so now he’s a pretty good fixer. I think my dad would be proud of him.

I come from a long, long line of BreakIts. My best quality is that I have on speed dial pros who fix things, and I don’t argue about calling them.

• donnah says:

My husband’s father was not a handyman, so I can understand my husband’s lack of a role model in that respect. His dad was a “call a pro” kinda guy. And that’s fine, too.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s