Father of the Year Wants To Protect The Children

“Hey Kid, do you know anyone named ‘Barron’?”

Comrade Prznint Stupid is taking the bold step of protecting children from gun violence.

Haha, I jest. He wants to stop the Yutes of Tomorrow from vaping:

“Hey Mom, you know where I can score some China White?,” said no kid ever. And they are not saying it about vaping.

And for those of you who say that our buffoon-in-chief has no heart, here he tells us the heart-warming story of how he was convinced to take this bold stand by once accidentally listening to Mel, you know, talk about her son:

Father of the Year.

Look, vaping is a health problem, and I am not belittling its impact on the Yutes. But if he really is concerned about the kids, how about moving on gun violence and background checks. You’d probably save more kids with that legislation already drafted and awaiting a signal to your sycophant #MoscowMitch to pass and bring it to you for a signature.

This entry was posted in Amply Be-Chinned #MoscowMitch McConnell, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Guns! Guns! Guns!, Melancholia Trump, The Yutes of Today. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Father of the Year Wants To Protect The Children

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I bet that looking at his father made Barron curious about trying pumpkin flavored Juul pods.

2. donnah says:

Poor Barron, Melania’s spawn. Trump’s record as a nuturing father doesn’t exist. His other children are all despicable and vapid, just like their father.

He’s going after vaping without knowing literally anything about it. It’s another fake prop he’s using to make him seem compassionate and concerned about those poor white kids. I do not dismiss the deaths of vaping victims, either. Their lives matter, too.

It’s pretty lousy to highlight and take a stand on a cause that has caused a miniscule fraction of deaths compared to lives lost to gun violence and gun accidents with kids, though. One more back-assed step in Trump World.

• R White says:

After hearing fat nixon ramble on incoherently yesterday, you would think that he knows that Barron has to be someone else’s kid since Melanoma was/is a gold-digging stripper.

Seriously though, it would be refreshing to have actual journalists who would ignore his cult of celebrity and faux monetary success and stop asking the vulgar prick for his opinion or random ideas he gets as he bumbles his way around the WH. He doesn’t know sh*t about anything, nor does he care to become educated. All these “pressers” show is a lonely old grifter suffering from late stage syphilis who yells at said media while giving backhanded insults to his predecessor for the entertainment of idiots

3. ¿Por que no los dos?

We can walk and chew vape bubblegum at the same time: raise the vaping age to 21, like any other tobacco product. It’s not rocket surgery like gun control. Juul hasn’t got a millionth of the pull that the NRA does.

4. Bruce388 says:

A few bucks from the vaping manufacturers and FatNixon will forget all about this.

5. MDavis says:

Where’s that heartwarming (hah) story? I’m missing the link over here.

6. Stony Pillow says:

He definitely puts the lout in umlaut.

7. Dennis Cole says:

Anybody who wants to get in on the ground floor of the upcoming bootleg blackmarket vaping sales & distribution with me, send me a PM. I’m hocking everything I’ve got, and investing ALL of my precious Quatloos in what I fully expect to be a major, booming market in less than a year from now. Expected RIOs are in the 1200% – 1500% range.

8. Dennis Cole says:

ROIs – ooops

9. robginchicago says:

Trump’s main objection is that vaping is such an inefficient un-businesslike way of damaging and killing children, when guns (and his Koncentration Kamps) are already doing such a bang-up job.

10. robginchicago says:

Trump’s main objection is that vaping is such an inefficient un-businesslike way of damaging and killing children, when guns (and his Kiddie Koncentration Kamps) are already doing such a bang-up job.

11. FELINE MAMA says:

“Mom, a maniac came in to my school & killed a lot of my friends with an assault rifle. Help us!”
    “Well, dear, flotus & her husband are working on this.” First things first, vaping.”