Denmark Hurt Hair Füror’s Fee-Fees

Trumper tantrum

Yes, nasty words matter to Hair Füror, our Tone Police in Chief,  who rarely lets a day go by without attacking (I’d link out to instances where he did this, but there are so, So, SO many!):

• political opponents
  • current staffers
  • former staffers
  • the Fed
  • the media (if you count CNN as news media, which is frankly hard to do)
  • Fox News’ news!
  • Baltimore
  • Elijah Cummings
  • Mexico
  • Mexicans
  • Canada
  • France
  • Muslims
  • Jews

And of course, he had to find a way to strike back against that nasty bitx who defied him:

And amusingly in related news (maybe!), Iceland’s PM Will Miss Pence Visit Due to Scheduling Snafu.

Look, only Hair Füror can get the calm and polite northern countries riled up.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Denmark Hurt Hair Füror’s Fee-Fees

1. Redhand says:

A fucking crooked carnival barker and rodeo clown! * * * The world weeps, except for his Lord Putin, to see what we have become.

• R White says:

Since the corporate dims and the worthless beltway media both want to continue the status quo that has made them rich without any sacrifices and has average americans disgusted and angry, you can expect that the current vulgar, sullen prick will be the first in a line of ‘faux populist a**clowns’ to occupy the WH and will further erode our fragile democratic institutions.

If the rest of the world is smart, they will isolate us and Britain as our empires are coming to an end.

2. Pyed says:

Hair Furor’s particular “Charm” could get a Koala Bear so riled up it would commence swinging from tree to tree.

Don’t forget, Shitler is the Chosen One, crazy-assed, shit-for-brains, dumber-than-dirt, wackadoo, individual motherfucker.

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

Not really a nickname. Nasty is AFAIK an adjectivve he reserves for female humans who offend him. It has overtones, to me anyway, of sexual disgust. Trump’s got loads of that.

• MDavis says:

Sorry, I thought schoolyard mocking nick names were nastier than pointing out that this deranged idea of trump’s as “absurd”, accurately.
        In contrast, there is just so much to choose from to point out real nastiness associated with this mobbed up ass that just the list of stupid nicknames he uses to refer to anyone he doesn’t like that day takes up a multiple-screen Wikipedia post.
        Seriously, he’s the pot calling the silverware black. (in case you wondered, I’m aware that most silverware is not black – that’s the point)

• MDavis says:

Also sorry, I’m bloody sick of trump and I think your comment might have got caught in my venting.

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

Can’t reply to MDavis (nothing to click), so I’ll just say here — no need to be sorry. All depends on how you define stuff, I guess; and I feel like I get things caught in my venting too. It’s really hard to prevent that gooey orange buildup!

3. Dennis Cole says:

Don’t they have a “5150 Law” in DC, like we do here in CA? All it takes is one phone call from a licensed mental health professional, or an assessment by a LEO, and awaaaaay you go. (Speaking from personal experience here, though I’m not all that proud of it.)

(a) When a person, as a result of a mental health disorder, is a danger to others, or to himself or herself, or gravely disabled, a peace officer, professional person in charge of a facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, member of the attending staff, as defined by regulation, of a facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, designated members of a mobile crisis team, or professional person designated by the county may, upon probable cause, take, or cause to be taken, the person into custody for a period of up to 72 hours for assessment, evaluation, and crisis intervention, or placement for evaluation and treatment in a facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment and approved by the State Department of Health Care Services. At a minimum, assessment, as defined in Section 5150.4, and evaluation, as defined in subdivision (a) of Section 5008, shall be conducted and provided on an ongoing basis. Crisis intervention, as defined in subdivision (e) of Section 5008, may be provided concurrently with assessment, evaluation, or any other service.

• MDavis says:

Barr has the answer to this one. It’s just like anything else – his office puts him out of reach of common sense protections for his victims, present and future.

4. I’ve seen speculation that Trump is doing this is because he’s in a panic because Obama is scheduled to visit in September, and I am sure the welcome Obama will receive will be enormously better than anything Mushroomdick McShortFingers will get. (Shower Cap is staring to rub off on me; he’s got a delightful list of names for Trump, but I think MM above is my own invention)

5. Bruce388 says:

Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen is so upset by FatNixon’s cancellation she can’t stop smiling.

6. MDavis says:

Good deal, I didn’t mean to insult or blast and glad you didn’t take my little rant that way. Cheers.
    If you follow comments, there is a reply link there. Otherwise, I do the same thing, work up the thread and answer an adjacent comment.