‘If Oliver Wendell Douglas Could Buy Green Acres…’

“…then why can’t I buy Greenland?”

Our Stable Genius was being serious, as it turns out, about wanting to buy the world’s largest island. But now that it is out of the question, Prznint McDeals is calling off his visit to Denmark (and puns and references to Hamhock, Price of Denmark are hence off-limits).

The upside? Maybe foreign leaders can keep the Orange Menace away by proclaiming that they are not for sale, either. Just a thought.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, People Dumber than Dolphins, Pop Culture. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to ‘If Oliver Wendell Douglas Could Buy Green Acres…’

1. ming says:

President good brain indeed. I can deal with the corruption and lying but the stupidity is killing me.

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

Pure narcissism. He just wants to have a bigger island than Epstein had.

3. donnah says:

Trump couldn’t find Greenland on a map of Greenland. I wonder who put the bug in his ear in the first place?

4. Just another bright, shiny object.

5. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I still think he believes that Greenland is actually green and he wants to build golf courses there.

6. Rusty says:

I doubt this issue is far from over. Dickstain donnie doesn’t like being told to ‘fuck off’ in polite terms. The bug placed in his wax-filled ears is that ‘murica really needs greenland b/c of their precious minerals which would give dickstain a way to cut off china further since they have most of the precious minerals needed for manufacture of tech goods. I suspect he, like others have mentioned previously, will whine via twitter, that Denmark is a taker in NATO since they only spend 1.35% of their GDP for funding and ‘murica will stop funding the organization.

7. Sirius Lunacy says:

I figure his likely plan is to buy Greenland with taxpayer money so he can turn around and sell it to oil and mining companies for bribes and campaign contributions.

8. Dennis Cole says:

Prepare yourselves for a full-scale military invasion of Greenland. If he can’t buy it, he’ll just take it. After all, who’s gonna stop him?