Bad Signs, Cont.

Hey, I’m work-free, hire me!

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Dennis Cole)

This entry was posted in Bad Signs. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Bad Signs, Cont.

1. You gotta be very careful to separate your drug place from your work place.

2. Steve-O says:

Searching for the employment application to this place….

3. julesmomcat says:

As a calligrapher, I’ve lettered lots of signs, over the years, but I never got high enough to screw up a sign this bad! I hope the printer got paid handsomely, and WHY didn’t the company notice the message?

• Infidel753 says:

Regular employees wouldn’t say anything, and the big shots would be too busy with their executive duties like firing people, collecting seven-figure bonuses, and devising pointless reorganizations.

4. purplehead says:

They’re in the Philippines. English corporate-speak is not their first language.

5. Ten Bears says:

Took an extra glance, as the first thing I noticed was the decorative constantine wire: the muted but none-the-less arrow-heads curled inward ensuring whomever, whatever and however is in there needs to include heavy blankets in their exit strategy.

6. Dennis Cole says:

I assumed that whoever made the sign had a slight grudge against the company, and worded it that way on purpose, to see how long it would take someone in mid-level mgmt. to spot it, if ever. The plastic water bottles holding the bottom down is a nice touch, too.

7. Dennis Cole says:

Another way to interpret it is you work all day for free, and the company sends you home with a 12-pack and a gram of coke every night, with some cannabis thrown in on the weekend. I’d do it.

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

Who said “Work in the curse of the drinking class”? Sounds like Oscar Wilde.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s