The Company He Keeps

[No graphic, for obvious reasons — TG]

Let’s meet George Aref Nader!

George Aref Nader is an American businessman, lobbyist, and convicted sex offender. He has acted as an unofficial liaison between Washington politicians and the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia and as a lobbyist for private security firm Blackwater. Wikipedia

George is yet another convicted Pedophile for Trump. Unlike Jeffrey Epstein, Nader’s specialty is trafficking underaged boys, so together they cover the waterfront.

Now I’m not saying that where there’s smoke there’s fire (I’m totally saying that), but I note that Nader arranged the infamous meeting in the Seychelles between Comrade Stupid’s supporter Erik Prince and a prominent Russian banker. He’s not just some rando pedophile, he was a campaign aid.

(Fun fact: Prince is the brother of Education Secretary Nancy Devos!)

So in no particular order, Comrade Horndawg’s orbit includes these known sex fiends and traffickers:

• Roger Stone*
  • Bob Kraft
  • Orchids of Asia Lady
  • Jeffrey Epstein
  • George Nader
  • Himself (ALLEGEDLY!)

I’m sure that there must be more sex fiends in the wings waiting for their star turn on The Apprentice: Oval Office.

*Thanks to Scissorhead Quaker in a Basement for the reminder.

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, 2020 Goat Rodeo, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Sex fiends. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Company He Keeps

1. Scottie says:

Hello TG. The wealthy feel the laws do not apply to them and they tend to do what makes them feel good regardless of how it hurts others. If they have the urge for sex with kids they won’t worry about the law nor care about the effect on the kids. It is all about them and their wants. Wealth and that mindset are a very dangerous combination. The fact is I always figured Epstein had a way to provide boys as too many of the wealthy sex curcit like boys or both. The fact is sex trafficking is as big a business as the drug trade. Hugs

• laura says:

Scottie, it more than a feeling I’m afraid. The laws dont apply all or are applied so lightly as to give the rubes the impression that equal protection is enforced. It ain’t.

• Scottie says:

Hello laura. I agree. After all we have clear proof of court cases where wealthy kids get off with minor sentences if any while poor kids get hammered hard. Wealthy people get bail, poor people wait in horrible jails until trial. Poor people have to share overworked public defenders while wealthy get full law firms. There is more but I agree with you. Hugs

2. Betsy DeVos is the Misedumacation Secretary.

3. HMMR says:

If anyone is interested, they could look up the relationship between tRump and Michael Jackson and the timeline that MJ lived in Trump tower. Just another coincidence, I’m sure.

4. You forgot Roger Stone, known “swinger” and sex fiend.

Wasn’t Manafort also a swinger? I have that in the back of my mind.

• Scottie says:

Hello TG and quakerinabasement . Stone and Manafort swinging together are images I did not need before I go to bed. Talk about visual poisoning! Oh the humanity! I will blame you both for the nightmares I will have. 😲🤪🤣😂😉😎 Hugs

But think of what we just did for your diet! 🤢🤢🤢

• Bruce388 says:

Manafort would set up “dates” with his wife and various minorities. Multiple minorities. Simultaneously. While Manafort watched. This information came out via texts between Manafort’s daughters. The daughters despise their daddy and at least one of them changed her name to get the Manafort stench off her.